1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Problems with Exile Racing.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 11:19 PM
pghsebring
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with Exile Racing.

On MAY 12th, 2006, I ordered crower valve springs from exile, and here it is June 27th and i have not heard word one from them.

I have emailed their sales dept, michael, tried PMing michael on a different forum, left multiple voice mail messages (as they NEVER answer their phone), and they have not contacted me back, in over a month. NO emails, no return phone calls, no PMs, nothing. It has gotten to the point that I feel as though Ive been ripped off, so I am curious if anyone here has any advice as to what I should do to get my valve springs? I am posting this here as I know that they "specialize" in avengers/DSMs, but at this point, im wondering if theyre even a legitimate company.

Thanks.

Old 06-27-2006, 11:23 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Problems with Exile Racing.

good luck..i wrote them a couple weeks ago about getting rotors for my car, and they havent bothered to write back.

I dont know how i can justify sending $350+ for rotors to someone who cant even answer emails...i thought that it was just me...

Old 06-28-2006, 06:17 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

The've supposedly stopped working on cars in favor of some R&D. It was announced on another board some time ago. That may be why you guys haven't heard from them or it may not be. I do agree that they should respond to the emails regardless.
The only thing is, Steve works another job. They usually are better about stuff like this though. I can ask around if you like.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:30 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

While I can certainly understand R&D, theyre Exile, not Mopar Performance...there cant be all that much for them to do, and if they can just up and stop filling orders, they must not need the money from the ridiculous prices on things like my rotors...or the parts of pghsebrings that they never bothered to send out..

It doesnt do much to support the coupe-modding world when one of the few "sources" of modifications cant be bothered.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:16 PM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

You're right! I can't really say more than that though, since that's pretty much what Exile said awhile back.
They are a good source and it is too bad that they aren't around to help. Exile is a member here too, maybe they will chime in...probably not but one can only hope right, lol.

Old 08-15-2006, 08:41 AM
pghsebring
Record Breaker

As a final word, I gave up on them, they didn't answer phone messages, emails, phone calls (when their phone wasn't disconnected), etc...so I said screw it, called my CC company and had em hit with a chargeback, cost them $25, got all my money back. Called crower and bought them direct. Oh well. I bought brake pads/rotors from them in the past and they sent them (after 1 month of calls and emails), it seems like they're pretty much out of business now.

Stuart

Quick Reply: Problems with Exile Racing.