1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

i found it

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 12:38 AM
95_Avenger
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i found it

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...g=1&cardist=75

my next car idk why but i love these cars!!!

Old 10-28-2006, 02:09 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker
Default RE: i found it

When first buying a car do a Vin check on them. Dog you just don't know how many scams they be running on some wips. I.E 3,000 BMW Z3 ??[>:] Check it out thing had a salvage title on it, 92 Dodge Stealth $3,200 aftermarket rims tinted windows she was clean inside and out but had 223,000 miles on her but in the aid it said 132,000.But look out for anything over 130,000 miles, salvage or damaged titles, and really close sales. Meaning someone bought it had it for less that 2 months then sold it and more than ... 3 or 4 owners.

Yo How much chedda (money) u workin with I would at least save up another thousand (G)unless you want that as a project car because $2,000 cars aint worth it. My boy "O' got that same wip but Its a 93' I think with a Integra motor, NOS, plus 50 shot bottle, aftermarket rims, coil overs, aftermarket stereo and speakers, new braided exhaust headers, cat back, CAI, for $3500. I was jealosu cause I paid the same amount for my 96' Avenger but I got made love for my wip so it aight.

Old 10-28-2006, 02:24 AM
95_Avenger
Professional

man i love my veng but it a auto not fast enough for me plus it nikle a diming me to death!! yea it would be a project but also my daily driver.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:13 PM
darkestxxnight
Professional

ORIGINAL: PappiDread6

When first buying a car do a Vin check on them. Dog you just don't know how many scams they be running on some wips. I.E 3,000 BMW Z3 ??[>:] Check it out thing had a salvage title on it, 92 Dodge Stealth $3,200 aftermarket rims tinted windows she was clean inside and out but had 223,000 miles on her but in the aid it said 132,000.But look out for anything over 130,000 miles, salvage or damaged titles, and really close sales. Meaning someone bought it had it for less that 2 months then sold it and more than ... 3 or 4 owners.

Yo How much chedda (money) u workin with I would at least save up another thousand (G)unless you want that as a project car because $2,000 cars aint worth it. My boy "O' got that same wip but Its a 93' I think with a Integra motor, NOS, plus 50 shot bottle, aftermarket rims, coil overs, aftermarket stereo and speakers, new braided exhaust headers, cat back, CAI, for $3500. I was jealosu cause I paid the same amount for my 96' Avenger but I got made love for my wip so it aight.
1. good luck finding a CRX with under 130,000 miles. and if you read the autotrader it says the b16 has 40,000 miles so i don't know why your worried about how many miles are on the body??
2. if you're spending $3500 on a CRX you're getting ripped off because those things sell for around $2000 all day.
3. CRX's were not made in 93 they stopped in 91.
4. just because all that stuff was in your buddy's car doesn't make it worth $3500. look up the value of the car and i bet its around $1000. and with a swap and NOS i bet that car was beaten to $hit before your guy bought it.

Old 10-28-2006, 09:03 PM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

Its not a CRX its a red Honda Civic Hatch. My B I should of said that earlier. Yeah My boi said he got if from so Mexicans who use to race with it, they felt as tho it wasn't fast enough so they sold it. It was his first car so I can't knock him cuz he did better than my first car witch was a White 93 MX-3. He my boi and all but he is alwasy lying bout his money and what he b trying to sell. Look this wip up 91 Dodge Stratus carfax said it had 173,000 miles on it ( but the vin# he gave me was missing a digit so I made up the last 1 with the number 1). Fried piston rings so she burning oil like a diesel, sat for two years and counting (so he says prolly sat more than that) 18' inch chromed 5 star rims with chips and lil bends in them. a couple of 3000gt body part swaps. No stereo or speakers he but it in his Honda says he still has the original and that he will put it back in when he sells it (RIIIIIIIIGHT) Tinted windows. oh and my personal favorite lie he might b telling the truth on this one but says he paid $3000 for that pearl white paint with silver flakes in it. And he use to beat on the car. And the going price is..... (drum roll)
$3,800. LOL!

Now hes has sum 18' Racing Hart rims the exact ones i wanted but they are 4 lug wants $700 for them. You decide.

Quick Reply: i found it