1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

im lookin for a new hood

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:43 AM
Pentecostal1988
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im lookin for a new hood

ok, the hood of the avenger is AWESOME i love the two ridges running down the hood but i am looking for a new hood for my 98 the same look basically BUT i want the two ridges higher! not
too much higher but enough to make them really defined sorry if this was hard to understand peeps

Later and Thanx to everyone

Old 10-31-2006, 02:58 AM
darkestxxnight
Professional
Default RE: im lookin for a new hood

your looking at custom work then. i think they are very defined as it is. a lot of people notice right away when looking at my car and think it looks great how the ridges are. maybe its the color though i have a red car.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:07 AM
Pentecostal1988
Rookie

well then do you kno of anyone or anyplace or website that would do something like that for me? but yea the ridges are nice as beautiful but id like to see them higher

Old 10-31-2006, 03:30 PM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

where do you live? Have you called around local body shops? How much are you willing to spend? Are you willing to pay to repaint your car? If so i agree with darkestxxnight that red will really make the ridges stand out the most. Are you later on going to kit out your car? Like front and rear bumber sideskirts and spoiler because it be cheaper to get those parts first then repaint your whole car. Unless you are doing your own work. Also you have to take in fact that if you just want you hood painted that it will stand out compared to the rest of your car. Kinda of like have a brand new suite with raggedy old tie and shoes. Also too the more money you spend they better the out come of your car.

I use to do body work a couple years ago for 6 months. Yeah I know its not a whole lot expereince but dat stuff was too damn boring! The best thing you can do is draw it out the best you can and tell us what you don't want. Luckly for us we had a sketch artist there, sum shops don't have them or if they do they aint all that good. Online I don't know any, I would say check the sticky at the top of the forum.

Quick Reply: im lookin for a new hood