1st Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 1st gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

watch out other dakota drivers

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 11:08 AM
logancounterman
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default watch out other dakota drivers

starting early at 15 years old.

haha well my mom asked me to start the car the other morning .to warm the engine up. well i did and then said well you know what i guess i'll turn it around so she does have to back up. well it was my frist time doing so...... after turning it around and bored of waiting for her i drove it up our long driveway. and on the way back i found a ice patch on the drive way. put it in park and said . i wonder if a 4x4 suv lincion could do a burnout like i see at the drags. haha well i put it in gear and play with the gas and brake and next thing you know the tire were spining and i wasn't moving forward. they screamed for 10 seconds or so and then the truck kicked sideways and screamed down the driveway. haha i did my frist burnout.

But it didn't end there after getting back to the house mom came out yelling a screammming and said to get out of her car. and then i yelled back,,but i had fun. well that put me to my room for the day till my dad got home.

after waiting 4 hour for my dad to get home.
he comes in and say's (so how do you like driving). no yelling and then he got this big smile on his face.[ which is odd for him.] and then he said why are you in your room i think it was ok what you did. you just a kidd learning. haha well if you see a 91 dakota thats lifted and painted blue run away. july 24 i can dirve legal.:icon_chickenda nce:

Old 02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
melodytoinvent
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol glad i live far enough away dude. naw j/k haha. hows it lifted? body or suspension? j/w

Old 02-15-2011, 03:32 PM
logancounterman
Veteran

so far it 5 in lift. rare 3 in body lift and 2 in cracked. with 32 in tires but when its all said and done it may have sas and 13 in lift with 39's well that whati want to do. time will tell

Old 02-15-2011, 03:44 PM
melodytoinvent
Captain

damn dude that sounds huge for a dakota lol. a lil too big for me but still wanna see it.

Last edited by melodytoinvent; 02-15-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:50 PM
logancounterman
Veteran

yea should be cool when its done. i'll be posting *** i go. but if i say at 5 in its still cool.... i'll keep everyone posted. I LOVE MY DAD

Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 PM
T.C.
Professional

Hahaha nice I rremember the first time I burned rubber.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:41 PM
pashadowops
Veteran

Oh, great...another inexperienced driver on the PA roadways, and just over the mountain from me too.

I'll tell you what, you terrorize Tannersville and I'll terrorize Bangor, sound like a plan to you...;P hehe

Old 02-16-2011, 06:06 PM
logancounterman
Veteran

sounds good to me.I guess we will see hows better at it. lol thats cool that your near by. hope to see you on the roads.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:29 PM
pashadowops
Veteran

I'm sure you will. I'm up that way allot doin' the Home Depot or Lowes thing.

Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 PM
T.C.
Professional

Well if you want some experienced "borrying" drivers come up to Canada almost all of the dakotas first gen are all driven by Mr. and Mrs. Grandma and Grandpa, though Grande Praire is the place you wanna see trucks, its full of every rig man and oil rigger spending there money on the most chromiest and biggest truck. What I would call "little man syndrome" Though not alot of Dakotas.

Quick Reply: watch out other dakota drivers