1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

A call to all you Off-Road Dak owners...

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 11:58 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default A call to all you Off-Road Dak owners...

I started putting together an "OFF-ROAD GUIDE" in that section a couple months ago. Figured I'd do a couple write ups then let everyone else run with it. As soon as I stopped, IT DIED!

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/off-road...oad-guide.html

How about a few of you guys writing a paragraph or two for me to post up. Read the few I've done and you'll kinda see what I'm looking to do. Can be anything pertaining to 4x4's. From "tire reviews" to "how to install a snorkel kit". I've tried a couple times to get some life into the "Off-Road" section. I'd like to see some useful information in there and increase the traffic a little.

The thread in the "Off Road" section is locked, it's to be strictly an information source and we don't want it cluttered with posts like "nice pic, dude". But if you post your articles under this thread, either I or another mod will move it into the guide.

I put a call out the other day in the Ram sections, and more recently the 2nd & 3rd Gen Dak sections, but you know those guys, big babies, their trucks are too new for any real Off-Roadin'.

I know where to come for the real "Off Road" guys.

Any help would be appreciated...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 12-30-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Cool! Ill head over and see what I can contribute. Come on Fox and others lets get that section some more bussniess.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:13 PM
fox
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet Id say about time to cause a lot my buddies got newer rams with big lifts and tires and the great 5.9 cummins but won't go off road with them lol kinda stupid.

I'll probley do a write on my awesome 33" procomps!

Quick Reply: A call to all you Off-Road Dak owners...