1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Gas Gauge Sampling Intervals?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:30 PM
One to Remember
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pinkfloydeffect
Umm.....your "RPM gauge" is called a Tach. We understand your damn question, we are asking questions in the process of troubleshooting chill out.
look im losing my freakin mind and the more i try to fix this thing the more i gotta return stuff i already bought and it seems like the new replacement item i buy always costs more. now i am here having to hijack a thread that really has nothing to do with my issue because over 125 viewed my other thread but only one person commented. my truck has been disassembled for 3 weeks now over this bull**** and no one can explain to me why there is no chilton or hayne's manual to be found at the store for my truck. this is all compounded by pressing issues i hae with the carb that have gone on the back burner and the fact that my funds are decreasing rapidly.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:40 PM
pinkfloydeffect
All Star
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by One to Remember
look im losing my freakin mind and the more i try to fix this thing the more i gotta return stuff i already bought and it seems like the new replacement item i buy always costs more. now i am here having to hijack a thread that really has nothing to do with my issue because over 125 viewed my other thread but only one person commented. my truck has been disassembled for 3 weeks now over this bull**** and no one can explain to me why there is no chilton or hayne's manual to be found at the store for my truck. this is all compounded by pressing issues i hae with the carb that have gone on the back burner and the fact that my funds are decreasing rapidly.
You look, we all have problems with our truck and a lack of funding. Try Dakota-Durango.com

Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 PM
One to Remember
Rookie

this site is the last hope for this issue, durango forum aint gonna do know good because the people who would know are already on this site. i cant even afford the gas to go back to the junk yard anymore.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:51 PM
pinkfloydeffect
All Star

this site is the last hope for this issue, durango forum aint gonna do know good because the people who would know are already on this site. i cant even afford the gas to go back to the junk yard anymore.
Yur an idiot, just sign up it's a different crowd and Durango's and Dakota's are almost the same that's why they share a dedicated forum. Stop complaining

Old 08-29-2012, 11:57 PM
One to Remember
Rookie

if they are the same why do they have two different names then? u break that down for me.. and pink floyd sux..

Last edited by One to Remember; 08-30-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:01 AM
pinkfloydeffect
All Star

if they are the same why do they have two different names then? u break that down for me.. and pink floyd sux..
One is a pickup truck and the other is an SUV, they both have almost identical drive-trains, motors, etc.

You sound like some whiny immature 16 year old kid you know that..

Last edited by pinkfloydeffect; 08-30-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:03 AM
One to Remember
Rookie

why are there no manuals for the 1988 then?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:05 AM
pinkfloydeffect
All Star

why are there no manuals for the 1988 then?
1. Your autistic and live in a world without Google (www.JustFu*kingGoogleIt.com)

-and/or-

2. Jesus hates you

Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 AM
One to Remember
Rookie

im 23 years old and i see that u reread my post and went out of ur way to edit it because i said ur band sucked..

Old 08-30-2012, 12:08 AM
pinkfloydeffect
All Star

im 23 years old and i see that u reread my post and went out of ur way to edit it because i said ur band sucked..
Good for you

Quick Reply: Gas Gauge Sampling Intervals?