1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Limited Slip Options

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 08:14 AM
JR318
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Limited Slip Options

Hey guys Ive been searching for a good limited slip to go behind my 95 2wd 318 automatic. Well what i found is that there are so many different options to choose from and I am by no means a differential expert. My truck is not a daily driver but more of a weekend warrior lol. The truck will be used on the road 98% of the time and every now and then will be taken to the strip to play. So I need a limited slip instead of a locker or spool IMO. I do want the 100% lock up feature for when i do go to the strip or if im in the mood to blow the tires off lol. In my search i found a mopar performance limited slip. Here is a link to the part at summit racing http://m.summitracing.com/parts/DCC-4529273. I was thinking that since it is a mopar performance part that it may be my best choice. But before i buy one I wanted to get some opinions from all of you. Would yall recommend this part or if not what do yall recommend? Thanks for all the help in advance.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Ya Mopar Performance is good quality. Go for it.

Quick Reply: Limited Slip Options