1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

progress of my truck as of now...any suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 11:23 AM
v6dakota95
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post progress of my truck as of now...any suggestions?

okay so when i first got my truck... it was ragged looking, transmission was wore out, suspension parts were shot, fuel pump gone in it.. ect ect.. so as of right now ive put almost 2k worth of parts to get it from a farm truck.. to where it is now.. and im also throwing down 4 benjamins tomorrow for some new bigger tires on it.. does it look okay to you guys? any suggestions? i attached a photo idk if it posted or not on here

Attached Thumbnails progress of my truck as of now...any suggestions?-my-truck.jpg  
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Cool. Any plans for upgrades?

Old 08-09-2012, 11:55 AM
v6dakota95
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy4x4RT
Cool. Any plans for upgrades?
well, when the v6 engine finally goes out i plan on just sucking it up and getting a 318 put in it, and id have to go ahead and change the transmission/get it rebuilt too while im at it. other than that, after i get the bigger hankook tires put on tomorrow, plan on getting a new valence, halogen headlights, and dual exhaust running off the flowmaster si/do since its just turndowns now. then thatll be it

Quick Reply: progress of my truck as of now...any suggestions?