1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

1st Gen AFM Headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 12:43 AM
Suzonda
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st Gen AFM Headlights?

Does anyone know of a custom headlight maker that'll take commissions? I've seen all of 3 trucks that have a Projector or Euro style headlight setup and even after years of looking I can't find anything. I know I could make my own but it's hard to do without injection molding or 3D printing. These are the '92-'96 Style lights.

Old 08-20-2016, 06:30 AM
Toby Warford
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Suzonda
Does anyone know of a custom headlight maker that'll take commissions? I've seen all of 3 trucks that have a Projector or Euro style headlight setup and even after years of looking I can't find anything. I know I could make my own but it's hard to do without injection molding or 3D printing. These are the '92-'96 Style lights.
For 92-96 your options are none. You have two different options though, switch to 91 bezels and buckets, or find Brandon Burns and pay $800 for projectors. And then wait however long it takes for him to make them if hell even do it.

Old 08-22-2016, 03:19 AM
Suzonda
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or I could just break out the brake and welder and make a '79 Dodge Ram nose for it. There's a Dodge graveyard like 40 miles from where I live so sure to find something there...

Didn't a company make a Dakota replica line of the Express?

Quick Reply: 1st Gen AFM Headlights?