1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Steering gearbox

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 06:15 PM
RalphP
Champion
Received 368 Likes on 340 Posts

With the current pricing on 4K capable cameras, I'd spend the dosh and get those.

That's me, of course; I bought a fairly high end 1080P capable IP camera when I put mine up (highest available to me at the time!), and don't regret it at all.

Suggestion: Get the biggest HD you can in your NVR; that way you can keep video as long as possible.

Also, don't cheap out; there's some good units (Reolink stuff works, but is proprietary; I prefer stuff that does ONVIF so I can mix and match as I see fit. YMMV, though) that aren't all THAT much money (first security system I set up on a local network, the NVR was a mere $25,000 ... yes, twenty five THOUSAND ... so spending $500 on one now is pretty darn cheap to me. YMMV, though.)

RwP

Old 07-16-2019, 11:39 PM
Noonbailey501
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally I would leave the vehicle unlocked and entice them with a few more toys they just wait outside with a paintball gun with some paintballs That have the Cayanne pepper and I’ll mix it in with a few real ones and rubber ***** I think that would put the point across to him not to come around and mess with your stuff

The following users liked this post:
Jaddrockguy96 (07-16-2019)

Quick Reply: Steering gearbox