1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

1988-1990 fuel pump assembly

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 01:22 PM
RalphP
Champion
Received 368 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by Tomwsiii
Every time I enter what I need on car-part.com it says there are no results found..
So- WHAT are you looking for?

Tell car-part.com you're looking for the fuel pump. That will be the entire top hat assembly with the electric pump attached.

As HeyYou mentioned, one included the tank!

If you're not finding anything, I have to say you're not entering information properly.

What exactly are you telling car-part.com you're looking for?

I do "Year 1988" "Model Dodge Dakota" "Fuel Pump" "Region USA" "Sort By Distance" "Zip code $MyZipCode" and it returns 47.

Where do you live?

RwP

Old 03-25-2020, 01:31 PM
glenlloyd
Veteran
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Tomwsiii
Every time I enter what I need on car-part.com it says there are no results found..
Then you need to look in a wider radius. Since it's a regional tool I never expect to find what I need within 10 miles although that's nice when it happens, but depending on the state you live in you might need to expand up to 100 miles to find the part. They will ship to you also. If searching based on your state doesn't find one then go to the regional selector and pick from that. Sometimes with very specific items I look everywhere because I know the final list will have very few in it. It's a very good tool!

Many parts for these are becoming major difficult to find, yet I'm seeing interest Dakotas grow generally, which is a good thing for parts.

Steve

Quick Reply: 1988-1990 fuel pump assembly