1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

? for the class

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 11:39 AM
noregrets
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? for the class

I have an Avenger (96) and a Durango. Right now both are black, and the Durango has the brown on the bottom. It's tacky if you ask me since it doesn't fade in but is instead two toned. Anyway, I was thinking about getting matching paint jobs on both cars (hubby paints, so it won't cost much so run wild with your imaginations here). The only problem is the Avenger has the rear light bar look on it. You know, the red goes all the way across the length of the back of the car. IMHO this limits what will look good on the car. Any suggestions?

Ang

Old 11-27-2007, 12:09 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ? for the class

paint it purple

but I've always wanted to paint my 88 lime green with a cuda stripe down the side and a flat black hood. that would look sweet on a rango.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:29 PM
SinCity R/T
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Purple would look nice - I like that new metallic version of Plum Crazy they're using on the Charger SRT-8's.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:49 PM
noregrets
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's so funny you picked purple and green. My husband wants to paint the Avenger purple, then on the front paint it green so it looks like someone threw a bucket of green paint on the front. I'm just not quite sure about that, and would that look right on a Durango? The color scheme reminds me of the hulk movie. What do you guys think?

Ang

Quick Reply: ? for the class