1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Heated Seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 12:00 AM
gusman444
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heated Seats

Hello,
This is my first time on this site. I have an 01 Dakota Club Cab and in May I bought heated power leather seats for it out of an 02 Durango. I installed the power but never got around to wiring in the heated seats. Well, it was about 25 degrees today and I decided it's time to hook up the heat. Just wondering if anyone knows which wires go where. The two switches I recieved with the seats both have 5 wires coming out of them (Driver White Purple Black Lt. Blue Green, and Pass. Black, Light Blue, Purple w/ Green, Purple w/ Black, and Purple w/ Gray.) I only see 2 wires coning out of the bottom of each seat, so I figured a power and ground for each, but thats only 4, not 5. Any help/ diagrams would be greatly appreciated. Thanks- Gus

Old 12-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Sam_M
Default RE: Heated Seats

Are you looking to plug in the harness, or are you looking to cut and splice? I'd get a Durango shop manual to help you with what wire does what. Or, go into a Dodge dealer and ask them to photocopy the appropriate page from the shop manual.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:27 AM
deerang
All Star
Default RE: Heated Seats

I can post up pics of the wiring diagram from the service manual of an 02 Durango. I say I'll post them because I hate wiring diagrams, i can't figure them out. If you are able to read and interpret the diagram just let me know and I'll put it up for you

pg901

Quick Reply: Heated Seats