check engine light

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Duranged408
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: check engine light

ORIGINAL: MAGIC84

Wing plow Driver in the NE today, you are probably setting up the kids college fund on this storm.
No kids yet, still adding to the Durango "wash my truck weekly for $12 " salt removal fund because i dont have a garage, and gotta pay extra somtimes twice for touchless because my truck wont fit through roller driven carwashes. ( On the plus side atleast the frame gets a good clean) As for the snow plows, im more in a cramped city atmosphere and here snow plows are considered Emergency vehicles when active. People still tend to get in the way, but after learning the plows are emergency vehicles and the isurance company will not pay out for incidents they think twice (if they are capable of thinking).

Sorry if i jacked the thread...
That poor D has to wait a week with a vacuum leak, im calling theDcruelty hotline.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Duranged408
Record Breaker

Ohhh BTW.. Whos Pat?[sm=popcorn.gif]

** Note- Deeryyyy 1 away from 6....

Old 01-15-2008, 10:46 AM
MAGIC84
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry if i jacked the thread...

Its o.k. we are getting a little slaphappy, it is the weather. Besides Mr. Bill has a couple of days before it thaws out and the snow clears enough to get those areas inspected. I havd never thought about that with the plows, but then again, maybe because I grew up in the NE and had the common courtesy, respect and oh yeah..... sense to get out of the way of plows during a snow storm, or better yet stay off the roads.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Duranged408
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: MAGIC84
common courtesy, respect and oh yeah..... sense to get out of the way of plows during a snow storm, or better yet stay off the roads.
lets just say.... It amazes me the way people view snowplows some times, its like they step on railroad tracks and expect the train to go around. Aint happenin..

Old 01-16-2008, 08:10 PM
billdixon
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We only got 4to5 inches of snow.Some people should stay off the road all the time.GO PATS!!!!!!

Quick Reply: check engine light