1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

sponsors

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 01:34 AM
OddBall85
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sponsors

Ok I was wondering if anyone knew of a sponsor that would sponsor a 98 durango and if there is what would I need to do I.E. car shows stuff like that

Old 03-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Duranged408
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: sponsors

Maybe this little tidbit will hold you off till a larger fish comes along and posts. Usually local car audio shops, performance shops, detailers/body work, are willing to sponsor. Most of the time if you can show them that you are really serious and active out in the scene and have your D in its top shape they can throw some offers up. You really need to be active in the show scene and have some attendences under the belt, its always great to have somewhat of a portfolio of adjustments/mods aswell explanations of how you would ---- (advertise) for them,where you would put their stickers etc etc. Ive heard good/bad things about online sponsorship searches and some out of state places but i think you would be better off sticking to your local scene. Also dont look/expect for high end sponsors, few and pricey. Sometimes the deals you get from sponsorship are never that great either, some offer stickers and one time discounts, and other offer free services sometimes parts. At most i get 5% on parts and %15 on clothes, with some events and travel cost paid upfront . It took me a $5,000. stereo install and $3,800. of mech to get two sponsors. Dont quote me though, its been awhile since ive been around to the shows.

Quick Reply: sponsors