1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

re: 01 durango r/t

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 08:22 AM
Dsmdriver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: 01 durango r/t

hi there i have jsut bought a 01 durango r/t and am wondeirng if anyone has lowered it ??
i would love to drop it some to make it look a lot meaner!

so if u had please let me knwo what kind of drop u did and how far and if u had to c notch

also im looking to find out if any one has found a good cold airintake along with a good spark plug ive been reading that some are better then others to give more pep and a lil better fuel economy and id like to save a lil on fuel as right now its $1.269L here in Nova Scotia

also i would love to hear form ppl the best way to keep her running good and maitince tips cause i wanna keep her around for a while!

thanks for any help
Kevin C

Old 04-19-2008, 09:27 AM
DRO318
Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: re: 01 durango r/t

Hey man the best spark plugs out there are the new E3 power spark plugs. do a goggle on them to get more detailed info. they burn all the fuel, so you will definetly get better gas mileage and horse power you will feel. as the droped durango issuse you will really want to go with air bags for comfort and ajustability. Go to cardomain.com in the durango section you will see a lot of durangos dropped and lifted. check out the red d dropped on 24's[sm=goodidea.gif]

Quick Reply: re: 01 durango r/t