1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Seafoam.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 07:49 PM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you run a trusted, name brand additive (Lucus, STP, etc.) all is fine in terms of getting something that isn't hydra's "**** in a bottle".

IndyD

Old 05-26-2009, 06:23 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

My **** IS alcohol, and totally flammable!

Old 05-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here is a vid on a 2nd gen tuck I usually use the whole can and let the PCV valve suck it all up through the can.

http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/p...5091528-00.flv

Last edited by hydrashocker; 05-26-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:34 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by schusterjo
Well got to say I have used Lucas for years and it has worked well for me. I agree if you are having an issue you should not use it to cover up a issue, that will just make the issue worse. I used it for years when driving big truck and always gave the trucks extra millage and extra power to pull hills, especially the low speed governed trucks, they usually have a lot of carbon buildup and such cause they are not allowed to get to the point where you can blow it out.

Far as running it in my cars and such it seems to keep the fuel system really clean by adding it to the fuel. So, for "me" Lucas is a product that has done what it said it would do, that keep system clean and add performance, guess I should say "maintain" performance and not say add.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion here......

Because there are differences in opinion is the reason we are here and the reason we come back even after people **** us off.......LOL

We all have different ideas and different opinons thus creating the welcomed place we have here. I am more of one to fix the problem and do it by the book as OEM is concerned. Others go by the back yard approach, BUT I think we all swear by both sometimes!