Time for some fun?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 07:32 PM
gr8scott72
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hydrashocker
I don't think so dude......IMHO

Look at semi trucks, thats what they run...... Not to mention the Rams. These are your better bet and they are fully adjustable to the load!
I understand the airbags would be the best. I just can't afford the best right now.

Are you saying that out of personal experience about the Roadmaster or just because you know the airbags are the best?

And how much can I expect to spend on a whole airbag setup?

Old 07-20-2009, 09:53 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I can see the configuration of the Roadmaster and don't like em. No...I don't have experience with em, but I would never buy them.

Personally I know the air bags are the way to go and I even run them. You can take the load psi off and on, so they aren't giving you a bad ride as well.

Ebay has em for $278 with free shipping and it comes with the kit. It looks like a no drill install<-------The best!...... And that's what mine were.

Like I said, these are the best and the baddest. This is why semis and motor homes use them before and other suspension. The springs on semis were replaced by air bags many moons ago because even they know whats best. See my pictures in here: Air Bag Suspension club

Trust me!

Last edited by hydrashocker; 07-20-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:17 PM
gr8scott72
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hydrashocker
I can see the configuration of the Roadmaster and don't like em. No...I don't have experience with em, but I would never buy them.

Personally I know the air bags are the way to go and I even run them. You can take the load psi off and on, so they aren't giving you a bad ride as well.

Ebay has em for $278 with free shipping and it comes with the kit. It looks like a no drill install<-------The best!...... And that's what mine were.

Like I said, these are the best and the baddest. This is why semis and motor homes use them before and other suspension. The springs on semis were replaced by air bags many moons ago because even they know whats best. See my pictures in here: Air Bag Suspension club

Trust me!
$278 is just the bags though, right? What else would I need and how much?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:38 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Thats the whole install kit and bags dude!

$278 for a drill-less install kit......Hello!

The only thing else you can do is install a under the hood compressor with a in dash guage and dump valves to operate them from the cab. Most people don't do this (but it would be nice) because it is like adding $150 more to be lazy. You don't need them though and I don't have it installed. I just go off the valve by the rear license plate and it looks great!

Quick Reply: Time for some fun?