1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Heater

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 11:25 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by hydrashocker
Problem is you have to get the job finished before all the beer is gone or you'll be doing the job over again.......LOL
that was SUPPOSED to be a secret,

Old 03-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Chronic01505
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SumAmerican
I know right?!? I like beer.. I like steak... I also have a strange problem where I like to fix things that aren't really broken just so I can be working on this good old D.
OMG thats me in less words... I've almost replaced the entire durango, believe it or not. I got about 180 hours so far of just replacing random things that may or may not be broken just because they might look consmetically better or maybe were pulled from a newer 1st gen durango. Lol It really helps me with my anxiety problems... its like my coping skill lol. Infact btw I'm an returning soldier from afghanistan with diagnosed PTSD and other underlying mental issues.

My recient feat... replaced transfer case an I got it bolted in and ready to go. Go to pull the fill plug with a 10 allen piece which btw is the correct size. Stripped the bastard in about 5 mins trying to get it out. 5 hours later after using and grinding down a few easyouts trying to break it free, and finially just drilling a hole in the bolt it finially decided to come out with a left handed drill bit at that time. Just a little worried about the metal shavings that I have introduced to this rebuilt transfer case but I imagine it will work just fine * i hope * lol. I will post a pic tomorrow of the result filler plug. What a day.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:46 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Well just flush it out with a change or two.

Quick Reply: Heater