1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

CTM Fuses

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Rigione
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTM Fuses

I have been having problems with interior lights flashing and remote door locks not working and rather then their being a pleasent chime when the keys are left in the ignition there is a buzzing noise. I had the battery replaced and think someone was messing round in the fuse box because shortly after that the remote door locks stopped working. I assumed it was the battery in the key fob and replaced it but the door locks still didn't work. Short of the door locks, flashing interior lights when the door is open and key is off, and chime everything else works great. I noticed that there is only one fuse in the CTM slot. Should there be a fuse in each CTM fuse box slot? I only have a fuse in CTM B. Should their also be one in CTM A slot? Thanks for your help.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Rigione
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTM Fuses 2002 Durango SLT

I have been having problems with interior lights flashing and remote door locks not working and rather then their being a pleasent chime when the keys are left in the ignition there is a buzzing noise. I had the battery replaced and think someone was messing round in the fuse box because shortly after that the remote door locks stopped working. I assumed it was the battery in the key fob and replaced it but the door locks still didn't work. Short of the door locks, flashing interior lights when the door is open and key is off, and chime everything else works great. I noticed that there is only one fuse in the CTM slot. Should there be a fuse in each CTM fuse box slot? I only have a fuse in CTM B. Should their also be one in CTM A slot? Thanks for your help.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

i have a 20 amp fuse in both CTM A and CTM B, so yes there should be a fuse in there, however idk how a missing fuse would cause those problems definitely get it replaced and see what happens

Old 07-13-2011, 07:42 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

+1........I would install the other fuse and reset the PCM. https://dodgeforum.com/forum/1st-gen...ine-light.html

Quick Reply: CTM Fuses