1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Well Looks a 2nd D could be mine.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Dirtrango
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well Looks a 2nd D could be mine.

Looks like I might be getting a 2nd D from one of the Spanish guys at work. He is Dominican and is moving back to DR so he wants to get rid of his old D he never drives. Says the engine and trans are good but body is beat to S#!T I don't care about that at all. I just want the front upper and lower bumpers Couple of dins he says . It's kinda hard to understand him ther is a language barrier there. But should be getting it for FREE or $100 or so. Go me I like the free part cause that's what i got the 1st one for. I am going to rape this 2nd D and take everything off it I can inside and out. So I might have some parts for sale soon. I will let you all know. Might sell the engine and trans too unless i decide to rebuild it better then stock. Will keep you all informed.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:33 PM
srch4me
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dirtrango
Looks like I might be getting a 2nd D from one of the Spanish guys at work. He is Dominican and is moving back to DR so he wants to get rid of his old D he never drives. Says the engine and trans are good but body is beat to S#!T I don't care about that at all. I just want the front upper and lower bumpers Couple of dins he says . It's kinda hard to understand him ther is a language barrier there. But should be getting it for FREE or $100 or so. Go me I like the free part cause that's what i got the 1st one for. I am going to rape this 2nd D and take everything off it I can inside and out. So I might have some parts for sale soon. I will let you all know. Might sell the engine and trans too unless i decide to rebuild it better then stock. Will keep you all informed.
let me know cause i have some front end parts that i need to get mine back on the road

Old 12-31-2011, 01:33 AM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If it has a good hitch receiver and the factory trailer plug i might be interested too.

Old 12-31-2011, 08:13 AM
TurboStixx
Captain

Let me know if you decide to sell the TB, mine keeps getting stuck, would be interested in buying it from ya for the right price :-)

Old 12-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Groggy
Rookie
Default interior

I'd like to get the vents behind the center console if they are correct Color... grey.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM
DodgeGirl91
Amateur

Ive been looking for the front a/c, heat control box.. And a driver side window/lock switch. Grey/black interior

Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM
TurboStixx
Captain

I think we are going to strip this D before he can! LOL

Old 01-01-2012, 07:56 AM
srch4me
All Star

i need a steering gear box, drivers side upper and lower control arms and the hub/knuckle assembly

Old 01-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Dirtrango
Professional

ok soon as i know whats going on i will let you all know. he has been on vacation the last week and should be back to work this week. once i know what it looks like and what he wants if anything you all will be next to know. then after i tear it a part and get it sorted will list up whats good and what is going..

Old 01-01-2012, 02:01 PM
TurboStixx
Captain

My question...HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GETTING 17.5 MPG?! I am getting 10.7 but I drive about 90% city..

Quick Reply: Well Looks a 2nd D could be mine.