1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

12 Year Old Plugs

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 05:42 PM
cycotcskir
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey thanks for the reply Hydra. I looked at the age of the originalpost and that was a bit of a concern along with the numbers not reallymatching up with the vehicle. I called JEGS two days ago and theyconfirmed that the MSD set does, like you said, come with the coilwire. I had seen several other types that didn't come with it and nowhere on any of the sites did it say specifically that it did.

I picked up an accel coil because that is what was at the store. I'mgonna switch it out for an MSD since I haven't used it yet. I don'treally have the experience with the manufacturers, so I don't reallyknow the difference. I wanted to inquire because it is, at least,logical that newer and better products are available. I don't mindpaying for quality... as long as my limbs remain intact.

People take my advice in my trade because I know what I am talkingabout and if I don't know... I'll tell them. That is what is greatabout forums like this one. That is why I will take the advice ofsomeone more knowledgeable than myself.

Thanks again,

Chris

Quick Reply: 12 Year Old Plugs