1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Durangos...Trouble, waiting for you to find....

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Jason Van Order
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andreas2k10
Yeah...that is a little too much hate there.

think he might have ment po po's?

Old 02-08-2012, 04:22 PM
adukart
Record Breaker
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason Van Order
think he might have ment po po's?
po po's is still derogatory. I think they got what he meant...... Still probably shouldn't have posted it.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:41 PM
mrbubblemaker
Professional

Originally Posted by MoparMan1991
PO POS? Mature.
Oh please. Don't pass judgement on me... My grandson can't say police yet but he does call them PO pos. So just an inside joke. Lighten up mr sober. I hope you get pulled over and get the ole cavity search, that'll teach ya.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:06 PM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrbubblemaker
Oh please. Don't pass judgement on me... My grandson can't say police yet but he does call them PO pos. So just an inside joke. Lighten up mr sober. I hope you get pulled over and get the ole cavity search, that'll teach ya.
That made me LAWL. You need to specify whether you mean po POS or po po's.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:32 PM
mikeismadness
Veteran

Just saying those pole holders are the sh*t!!!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:35 AM
TurboStixx
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andreas, (think it was you who said it) the Pat down was for the officers safety. I could be a wanted murdered, and have a gun tucked in my back of my pants, and when I walk up to him and approach him and just stand infront of him, he wants to make sure I am not ging to pull a gun and shoot him, completely understandable. Would rather not have him on edge because he doesn't know. When I blew .000 he let me know and told me have a nice day. I was not driving(but was the driver), but I had just put the keys in the ignition and started the car. You can get a DUI as long as the keys are in the drivers reach or in the ignition. I was ok with getting pulled over, I found to to be funny, and a good experience.

Whoever understood the FST, I only told him about alcohol in the truck, after he told me he pulled me over(actually just turned his lights on behind me and put his truck in park, I was already in park) because he thought I might be going out and doing something stupid like drinking and driving. I told him no, I was sober, but did have alcohol in the vehicle (just incase he searched).

I didn't know this picture would cause a big argument over rights in here. I was hoping we all get a big laugh, I thought it was a cool picture. I have no problem with the rangers down there. I have met them all before, and he was just doing his job.

@mrbubblemaker, I understand calling them po po's (just try to use the ' )otherwise it looks like POS (piece of s***). And how bout we don't tell other members you hope they get a cavitiy search. Family site, lets keep it somewhat decent. K? Thanks!

Last edited by TurboStixx; 02-10-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Quick Reply: Durangos...Trouble, waiting for you to find....