1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

tinted/smoked fog lights?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 01:30 PM
DyingBreed
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactly it is yours. We haven't answered where to get them so it looks like YOU are gonna have to find them or tint them yourself. A quick google search brought up nothing so it looks like you're on your own.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:02 PM
budah93
Rookie

i found two sets and was just wondering if you guys had any other places to find some. I wasn't here to get lectured

Old 05-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by budah93
i found two sets and was just wondering if you guys had any other places to find some. I wasn't here to get lectured

We where not here to lecture you, we where here to educate and inform you so you can make the best decision on what to do on YOUR truck. Coming on to a public internet forum such as this one and asking questions is going to get you a wide variety of answers. There are a few people with knowledge here, with long history of experiance some as a professional mechanic and others as shady tree weekend DIY'ers.. You asked a question, we gave our honest thoughts.. If you listen and use some of them great, if not to each there own. With that said, i have given my best answer base of what i have experanced over the years and now i am done trying to help here.

BTW, If you want people to try and help you in the future i would learn to listen to the advise some may give and not throw a fit when you don't get the answer you wanna hear.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:16 PM
budah93
Rookie

I honestly listened to everything you guys said but you all repeated the exact same thing. I got it the first time that you guys are against tinted lenses.

Quick Reply: tinted/smoked fog lights?