No I haven't found the solution yet, way to make asses outta yourselves guys. I just figured from the lack of help that no one was interested. Lots of stuff in the FAQ for anyone willing to look.
As for the problem, I'll be going to look at it again tonight. Had it towed from the other end of the city out to the garage I work outta. Thawed it out, worked fine for a little, then went to use it today and it wouldn't engage again.
Why do you guys get so mad when people do things properly? Aren't we supposed to search before we post? I may still have posted, but was basically hoping I'd catch someone for a quick answer. Didn't happen, so I searched further later on, and found there was no need for this thread anymore. Why clutter the forums with stuff that's already on here? And if you read my last post before this one properly, the communication is quite clear and not once does it say I found the solution, it only says that I found what I needed to know!
This thread can be deleted. Did some searching and found everything I need to know. Was hoping for a quick answer earlier before I went out in the cold and had done a few searches but couldn't find nothing.
No ****, total failure to communicate.
Failure to read is more like it
For anyone that cares, this is what I found, right at the top of the forum, in Hydrashocker's "Tranmission Diagnostics" post.. This was all I needed to know..
NO DRIVE OR REVERSE (VEHICLE WILL NOT MOVE)
1. Fluid Level Low. 1. Add fluid and check for leaks if drive is restored.
2. Gearshift Linkage/Cable Loose/Misadjusted. 2. Inspect, adjust and reassemble linkage as needed. Replace worn/damaged parts.
3. U-Joint/Axle/Transfer Case Broken. 3. Perform preliminary inspection procedure for vehicle that will not move. Refer to procedure in diagnosis section.
4. Filter Plugged. 4. Remove and disassemble transmission. Repair or replace failed components as needed. Replace filter. If filter and fluid contained clutch material or metal particles, an overhaul may be necessary. Perform lube flow test. Flush oil. Replace cooler as necessary.
5. Oil Pump Damaged. 5. Perform pressure test to confirm low pressure. Replace pump body assembly if necessary.
6. Valve Body Malfunctioned. 6. Check and inspect valve body. Replace valve body (as assembly) if any valve or bore is damaged. Clean and reassemble correctly if all parts are in good condition.
7. Transmission Internal Component Damaged. 7. Remove and disassemble transmission. Repair or replace failed components as needed.
8. Park Sprag not Releasing - Check Stall Speed, Worn/Damaged/Stuck. 8. Remove, disassemble, repair.
9. Torque Converter Damage. 9. Inspect and replace as required.