1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Well everything is great but!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 05:22 PM
akuser47
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well everything is great but!

LoL I am kidding it is fine, today is the first serious rain I have had my durango in and saw when I was moving stuff around in back that she is leaking good at both rear side windows not the door windows. The headliner is starting to come down it is so water logged. So I will have my y pipe fixed monday and then take it to have the windows resealed hopefully to end the water flow into the back. At least my setereo sounds amazing now I could not be happier. On that note. Thanks to all that help us mopar newbies.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:16 PM
akuser47
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New exhaust done, she is running better. tune up next cap, rotor button,wire,plugs. I also got some qoutes to reseal my rear cargo windows and it was crazy no warranties for 400 to 500 dollars for both sides to be resealed. So I thought I will try to seal myself. I bout some rustoleum rubber spray like the stuff that is as seen on tv, but by a decent company and sprayed it into the channel above those windows used clear cannot see it It is to rain the next 3 days here so I will see if this 10 dollar can of rubber fixes my leaks. lol beens no warranty to pay large sums I figured no harm in trying. time will tell.

Quick Reply: Well everything is great but!