1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Bluetooth: '01 Durango

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 06:02 PM
m0rb0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth: '01 Durango

I'm posting on behalf of a friend....

He just purchased a used '01 Durango SLT and listed on the Window Sticker was "bluetooth availability" - but neither he or myself can seem to get a grasp on how to set it up, (an owner's manual was not available when the vehicle was purchased; it may come later but I digress).

On the rearview mirror are 2 switch positions "on" and "off".

I did a search and found refrence to using the "UConnect" button to setup the device (Motorola RAZR) and the bluetooth reciever, but cannot find the "UConnect" button anywhere!

Any help?

Old 05-24-2006, 01:46 AM
1 bad durango
Professional
Default RE: Bluetooth: '01 Durango

sounds like an aftermarket product i ordered my 2001 slt with all the options never saw that one ,,ask the previous owner about it

Old 05-24-2006, 01:00 PM
MartyZ

I have a 2001 Durango SLT Plus, bought it new. Bluetooth was not an available option.

The two buttons on the rearview mirror are for the antiglare/auto dimming function.

Old 05-25-2006, 03:03 PM
tattoohead
Professional

Do u have an aftermarket radio...or a stock radio with a "Mode" button. These were sometimes used for playing personal music systems...some via bluetootha and some via wire.

One other possibility could be a GPS hookup. Also, the dealer may have mistaken what the customer was saying about a particular feature, I don't know of any Durango's that were stock with bluetooth capability.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth: '01 Durango