1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

dual intake

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 08:33 PM
ONEENVY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dual intake

so I saw this on ebay. Anyone know if it works anybetter or should i just stick with a more reputable one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-04...23048265QQrdZ1

Old 08-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: dual intake

I can't get ebay at work think you could rip the pic and host on something else?

Old 08-30-2006, 09:14 PM
ONEENVY

tried to rip a pic and post here, but i'm not computer savy enough to do that. if you go on ebay and search durango dual intake you'll see it.

Old 08-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Mean Green
Champion

I can't go onto ebay at all. Work has me blocked. Do you have a picture hosting account? Do you know how to make a gallery here? You can just right click the picture and copy it then go into paint and paste it (go to the edit button then paste), save it to your computer, then host it in the gallery or a photo account ( www.photobucket.com is what I use).

Old 08-30-2006, 10:05 PM
ONEENVY

i'm at work also so cant set up photobucket or kodak, etc. at the moment. i tried to make it my avitar hopefully it works.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Mean Green
Champion

Only if you can load it straight off the net. I wouldn't try to be too bold and save anything onto a work comp... Maybe if you have a floppy or memory stick available that would work...

Old 08-31-2006, 03:29 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional

well I am at work and good thing I can upload and save pics.. lol.. any ways I wouldn't recomend it.. it is better air flow than the stock box but theres a catch to is as well. you see you are getting more air into your d but it is straight from you engine bay and in fact right on top of your motor so its going to be really really hot.. the piping is going to get even hotter when you are driving everywhere and so you wil just be puting in more HOTT air into your d... so I wouldn't recomend it at all.. I have boght a ebay intake but its was with the chrome pipe and the knn filter.. it was about 80 bucks.. even came with a tb spacer.. the other day after driving it for a little big I poped the hook and felt the intake tube and it was blazen hot thanks to the engine.. so I am trying to find a was to insalate it... if I didn't get it as a gift I would have saved the money and bought the KNN intake system even though it is pricy it is made for you d and made to be cooler as well...JP

[IMG]local://upfiles/37899/E16D679ABE5145729E8BDA335866AB1A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The only good thing about that split Intake tube is you might be able to modify it to use it for the custom hoods that have the dual ram air intakes. Other than that, it's a lost cause as Jp says, you get nothing but hot air. Also, they did not mention whether or not it will fit a 5.9l motor. I assume it should if it will bolt on a 5.7 hemi.

I think Meen Green's custom intake does a much better job! Maybe a little cheaper too!

Old 08-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Mean Green
Champion

I like my intake too. I need a few more mod's to it to really get it at its peak capabilities.

Quick Reply: dual intake