Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: 98 Durango wont start

Right.

Old 10-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I tried the coke bit before and it just does not do the job well. Does not do any better than water. Remember, coke is a acid not a base! You are better off using Sprite or 7up as they do not have the phousporous acids as one of the nasty ingredients that comes with brown colored sodas. Another reason why I kicked the brown color soda habit in favor of 7up!

Someone demo'ed how powerful that acid ingredient comes in coke, etc. He actually was able to tenderize meat in a few hours soaking in coke. One person made a claim that if you soak some meat completely in coke for a week or two, the meat will completely dissolve. I have yet to experiment that yet! But I tried and confirmed that it can tenderize meat in a few hours! Just think what that stuff does to your insides if you drink a ton of that stuff daily? No wonder so many people have acid indigestion, heart burns, ulcers, etc..

Old 10-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I know about the acidity in it but I think it does do better than water and is great when you're on the go. I gotta clean my positive terminal up again, with how many times I've pulled the wires to mess with different things all the axle grease came off and corrosion replaced it real quick...

Quick Reply: 98 Durango wont start