Speed Sensor Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 05:29 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Speed Sensor Help

if you guys havent solved your problems yet,PM me and ill see what i can do at work on the dodge system. i will need your VIN.

Old 08-13-2004, 05:41 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Speed Sensor Help

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

if you guys havent solved your problems yet,PM me and ill see what i can do at work on the dodge system. i will need your VIN.
My problems on the 00 R/T is not really bad but am feeling something not right about the shifting tho. There are days where it shifts really well when you give it power, then there are days where it does not want to shift when giving it power. It's like what alot of other users say, when you give it power, it feels like it is towing something, you don't really get that feeling of "LET'S GO" thing. Lots of people says after replacing the speed sensor, it fixed that. Also, my second gear seem to hang on much longer than normal lately when under very light driving which may seem like a speed sensor problem. No codes or check engine lights to indicate that either. Just like my TPS sensor, no error codes or check engine lights, but the engine surge problems and cold idling issues were there. After replacing the TPS sensor, all that went away. So I am going to do the same with this speed sensor before it really gives me grief. Plus, it's time for my 50k transmission oil change so might as well change out that sensor also.

Quick Reply: Speed Sensor Help