1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

looking for couple parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 06:32 PM
xSTORMx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for couple parts

I am looking for a couple exterior mods for my 02 durango.. I want to get clear corner lens, where can I find these at and how much ? Also I am looking for a shorter antenna that is black, where can I find this at?

-storm-

Old 02-10-2007, 06:55 PM
MAGIC84
All Star
Default RE: looking for couple parts

I would start on E-bay for the corner lens, I seem to recall glossing over them in previous searches for other items.E-bay search, Ebay motors, parts/accessories, that should be a good starting point. As for the antenna, I was abe to purchase a aftermarket rubber duckie antenna in black from Walmart. The one I have is Scoche I believe,it isabout half the size of the factory fixed mast antenna. It looks intimidating, but it is fairly simple, I was able to use only the antenna part. Basically about two-three steps.

1. Remove the Factory Antenna.

2. Install the new Antenna, there is a little extra material at the base, that you may choose to pull down to flush it up a bit. If you can provide an e-mail address I believe I still have the packaging, I might be able to recover the barcode/sku part number. I do remember it is in the radio accessory section though. There are two types, The one I have is the rubber coated, and it is part of a antenna replacement kit. The other is just the antenna, and I had it on there but it didnt stay on. The rubber coated one may look like it is coming off with highway speeds, but if it is secured at the base properly it wil be fine, it is just flexing with the wind. Remember to remove at carwashes.

Good Luck,

Steve

Old 02-10-2007, 08:33 PM
MAGIC84
All Star

This was the link from E-bay on the clear corner lights.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-02...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 02-11-2007, 05:46 AM
ganzhimself
Professional

I bought an 8" shorty antenna on eBay, it was $18 with shipping I believe. Here's a link for the same one I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 02-11-2007, 07:48 PM
xSTORMx

Ok, I will check at walmart to see what they have and also can check out the ebay links.. thanks for the info, its just a few styling mods I want to add to the ones on my D and theres other ones not put on yet.

-storm-

Old 02-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: MAGIC84

This was the link from E-bay on the clear corner lights.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-02...QQcmdZViewItem
Wished those upper corner triangle shape lenses were actually lights and not just for decoration! Great for side illumination when using the turn signals!

Quick Reply: looking for couple parts