1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Luggage Rack Removal

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:05 AM
deerang
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Luggage Rack Removal

wow, some great loking D's in that bunch. I paint and chrome handles on the green one, your headlights and grill, the hood and stripe of the one on the back left....good lookin group

Old 02-16-2007, 02:19 AM
MAGIC84
All Star

Very nice Pics, thanks Indy D I think I might take some pics tomorrow to show the ice/snow.How much snow did Hendricks Cnty get? I am having trouble getting pics in the post, but I will get it eventually. Let me guess yours is the green one? Are those the bull bars on the middle and end vehicles? I love those mesh grill inserts. Can you PM me on how you got the pics embedded in the post? Again very nice looking group, been a while since I have seen green grass though.

Steve

Old 02-16-2007, 02:21 AM
deerang
All Star

Indy's is the silver one in the middle, and i agree with you about the mesh inserts, very nice

Old 02-16-2007, 03:06 AM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for nice comments guys. The Green D is my friend Don from New York. He is the Loudrango and the 2005 Iasca Stock 3 World Champion for his stereo. The paint job shows up in 5 different colors. Here is another below from the tent that we (the DOC at Durangoclub.com) had at the Nationals. My D is there as well as BigRickR/T from Pittsburgh.

As for getting the images to show up in the forum, I link them to my website because other than the Photo Album here, I have never been able to add a picture to a post in the forum. I always get a 'disk error' window that flashes up and goes away with no images linked.

As for the snow, here it was so so. Around the house was bad (drifts) but the primary roads were all okay. I was out and about yesterday all day and didn't know we were still under a snow emergency here until 2PM.

Here are a couple of photos with the summer wheels in place and another yesterday playing in a snow drift/snow pile.

Quick Reply: Luggage Rack Removal