REAL mechanics dont need much advice, they give it
give up while your ahead.

Old 06-06-2007, 10:42 AM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Holy Neon

ORIGINAL: QuattroTT

Yea its funny. In my post I spicificly say. Its not fuel. I didnt mention that one of the first things I ran for was the can of liquid fire.(Starting fluid, for the nOObs). But I did say its not fuel. I Board hop because I work on manny cars. Oh an yea. I know what search is. 4 posts about no Start situations. This is the first board I have come into probs with. Believe me. I have at least 12 make boards bookmarked. Point being I asked a simple question WITH a detailed post. Ill post it again. Spark, fuel. no codes. Timing right? question is. Crank sensor or timing belt jumped a tooth? I asked if timing belt jump is common. And I got check the fuel. Reguardless if the gas had broke down, (Wich yes it is bad.) it would still fire. Just run like dog pile.
So can anyone answer the question I asked?
yes its funny someone thats wants a good answer then tries to insult everyone is going to get a generic answer. anyways you keep using that starting fluid and see what happens to your pistons. next time you board hop just take a longer jump and pass this one up, since we cant help you. nor do we want to with an attitude like that. you will find your asnwer if you look hard enough on another post.

Support your Troops

Old 06-07-2007, 01:45 AM
racerx55
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Holy Neon

ORIGINAL: QuattroTT

Yea its funny. In my post I spicificly say. Its not fuel. I didnt mention that one of the first things I ran for was the can of liquid fire.(Starting fluid, for the nOObs). But I did say its not fuel. I Board hop because I work on manny cars. Oh an yea. I know what search is. 4 posts about no Start situations. This is the first board I have come into probs with. Believe me. I have at least 12 make boards bookmarked. Point being I asked a simple question WITH a detailed post. Ill post it again. Spark, fuel. no codes. Timing right? question is. Crank sensor or timing belt jumped a tooth? I asked if timing belt jump is common. And I got check the fuel. Reguardless if the gas had broke down, (Wich yes it is bad.) it would still fire. Just run like dog pile.
So can anyone answer the question I asked?
heres my answer, sell me that car for $100 so i can cut it up and race it & ill sell you a talon you can fight with.

Quick Reply: Holy Neon