dynomax

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 06:01 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dynomax

ORIGINAL: loud99R/T

Brad i thought u had the Apex-i catback? why would u sell that ?
yeah after my semester got out of school I was going to put it on, then cming back from work one night I was racing my friends jetta on the highway and we were both pulled over and got slapped with going to court then a $240 ticket + $135 court fees and just the week earlier I had spent all but my rent money on struts, springs and tranny swap stuff so I had no money and decided to sell it to a local friend of mine who also has a neon. Trust me I didnt want to, that looked sweet and the price was sweet too...not lol but I needed to have money and that was pretty much the only thing that wasnt opened yet.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:54 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the vibrant is a nice exhaust.....i think its well worth the money.....but mine hangs on the wall, so its not doing any good until it gets sold but i like the srt4 rear section more

Old 06-24-2007, 07:09 PM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah I was thinking about getting the srt rear section, but then once talking to people on these forums they convinced me that it would sound horrible without a turbo so yeah I got the vibrant from Modern because I like the look of the dual tips plus I hear its an awesoem exhaust. Cant wait to put it on!!

Quick Reply: dynomax