1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

might be selling some stuff of my neon

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:39 PM
estneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default might be selling some stuff of my neon

hey guys i don't need some things because of my turbo so im selling this look at the list below...duh

iceman intake tube only. it has some scratches.

sohcpacesetter header never used still in a box its open but still in it.it's not the one im useing i got two for the heck of it

i probably have more stuff i will find more im sure.make me an offer and i'll find out the shipping and give you a grand toltal

Old 07-05-2007, 08:38 PM
estneon
Record Breaker
Default RE: might be selling some stuff of my neon

i just sold it all but.....i sold it to a 17 year old civic owner...what does he needthem fori told himthey would not fit a civicand he said i know i asked are you going to get a neon...no...then are yougetting it for somebody....no.oh well he paid cash so i dont carelolstill im intrested to know what he wanted them for.he gave me 130 for the intake and150 for the pacesetter.you should have seen his wing i have never seen one so bigi could not hold my self back i asked what dose the wing do he said it adds to the top speed and he can now corner harder.lmao

Old 07-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Darn, I might have bought that pacesetter off of you, oh well. That is funny, stupid civic owner Wtf is he gonna do with it though, once you go to honda at a young age I am sorry to say you will never, ever, ever return from the dark side[]

Old 07-05-2007, 10:42 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

lol i found out that he's a friend's friend brotherand my friendtold me he's going to geta neonin a year he just did not want a lot of neon tuners( in az ) to know but he still wants his civic too so he's still on the dark side i was wondering why he got them

Quick Reply: might be selling some stuff of my neon