Question about a couple mods

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 01:16 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Question about a couple mods

^ thats funny

im sure the 3.0 intake works fine....i just dont like having alot of ghetto stuff on my car..i wouldnt say i have standards, but i have specific ways that sumthing needs to be....(the wife hates that about me)
honestly, if i wanted an intake really badly, i woul probally spend the $300 on an iceman, rather then $30 on the 3.0....but thats just the way i am
for instance, i have noticed that one of my front sway bar end bushings has a split in it....wel now it needs to be replaced......ive been through 4 battery trays since i bought my red r/t....each one had a different crack in it sumwhere....took a long time to find one with no crack...
i just have small stuff that annoys me on my car and im picky about some of the ways things are...but thats just the way i am[&:]

Old 07-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Likemyjunk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And thats what I was getting at Spud.

I rather have what I want the way I want it rather then some other way. Then again I guess it depends on budget. And I said I found it for that priced shipped. I bought it for 198 shipped with tray. I'm fine with that.

Fact of the matter is I have spent well over 6 grand so far. And have not even touched surface for the engine rebuild. Still reading alot about the turbo and what pistons etc... to use. So much info on this site it's crazy. Next to buy is engine stuffs and turbo kit. Well need rims and tires still too.

I'm heading to the junk yard for a PCM for someone here on the forums in the AM. If your looking for something small-ish and hard to come by where your from drop me a PM I would be happy to see if I can find one here.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:00 PM
hnda8r
Captain

ORIGINAL: Likemyjunk
Fact of the matter is I have spent well over 6 grand so far. And have not even touched surface for the engine rebuild.
HOLY CRAP!!!! you've spent 6 grand on your neon?? This car better be a badass looking car or you have some issues.I can see spending 6k for engine performance, but not only exterior. Im calling you out, I want to see pics of this NEON[>:]

Old 07-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Leonheart17240
Veteran

^^^^ me too

Old 07-06-2007, 10:59 PM
hnda8r
Captain

Come on LIKEMYJUNK show us your 6k ride. If your skerrd say your skerrd
I just dont like it when people say they did this or that without any PROOF. Look at Spuds ride for instance,from his pics I can tell that he spent over 6k on his car.[8D]

SO............[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 07-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Likemyjunk

Worthless... So worthless...

Let me clear some things up now.

I'm not here showing off anything or trying to be all barny bad ***. I came here looking for help figuring out an over heat issue. Advice I got... I also got to learn that Neons are not really fu fu cars chicks should be driving. I never knew one could be so wicked.

I bought this car off my Ex like 2 weeks ago. I came to these forums maybe at best a week ago.

I bought
The Car
A fender
A Door
A Driver side door window
New Head liner
A complete motor (All I wanted was the head)
A MTX
Many other small parts for the hell of it. Like wiring, plugs, TB

I then ordered
A body Kit
Head lights
Tail lights
Turn signal lights
CAI
Header
Exhaust
Koni Struts
WAY OVER PRICED Mopar springs
Bushing kit
Sway Bars
Limited slip
Carbon fiber hood and trunk lid
Grille kit
Carbon fiber mirrors
Two front seats
Hurst Shifter

Oh and
UDP
Clutch kit

Parts are coming from a few different places. What do you want me to do show you a pic of the Neon now and the pile of parts beside it as they come in? Will that make you go sit in a corner and drool?

You do the math.

You say you don't like it when people say they did this or that without proof.

I say I don't like it when people act like little ****** and talk to me that way when they have no damn reason too. I have done nothing to you nor have I any reason to prove a thing to you.

I have came to a first gen neon forum asking advice. No where did I beg for sarcasim.

Old 07-07-2007, 12:42 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker

where'd you get them mopar springs?!

Old 07-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Likemyjunk

Place in Greely CO. Chrysler dealership

People everywhere said they were the best and I could not buy them now because they were discontinued. I found them by dumb luck. But I paid for them too. I should had just went for something aftermarket. I could have bought Something like Eibach for half the price well no less then that.

I had to wire my bro money and he had to buy them and ship em. They wouldn't ship them.

Old 07-07-2007, 12:57 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker

you paid $400?!

Old 07-10-2007, 08:07 AM
hnda8r
Captain

ORIGINAL: Likemyjunk
I say I don't like it when people act like little ****** and talk to me that way when they have no damn reason too. I have done nothing to you nor have I any reason to prove a thing to you.

I have came to a first gen neon forum asking advice. No where did I beg for sarcasim.
Im not tryingto be a dick, there are just so many people here that claim that they have this or that, and the only person that really proved it was Spud. Why do you have to be little kid and start using vulger language. Oh I have a bodykit and stroker engine and z3 fenders and 8 turbos and etc...... You see what Im getting at?? I dont like BS. And Im going to say this again......[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

I was kind enough to show you the way to get the answers to your questions@ the begining of this thread, the least you could do is show some proof. tisk tisk

I then ordered
A body Kit
Head lights
Tail lights
Turn signal lights
CAI
Header
Exhaust
Koni Struts
WAY OVER PRICED Mopar springs
Bushing kit
Sway Bars
Limited slip
Carbon fiber hood and trunk lid
Grille kit
Carbon fiber mirrors
Two front seats
Hurst Shifter

Oh and
UDP
Clutch kit
Sounds like someones in the money. Did you happen to order this stuff all at once? or was this ordered after a long period of time? tisk tisk

Quick Reply: Question about a couple mods