1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

how sad pointless but funny too

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 05:41 AM
estneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how sad pointless but funny too

i drove my neon 2 months ago andi can't shift now.....i went to get gas for my neon and i frogot how to drive a mtx. i broke my neck(not realy) and broke my pride(realy) lol.on the last few shifts i got it right so i guess i just needed a few minutes too get the hang of things. the funny part is i use too drag up and down the streets in my neon now i shake and look like a granny....im just glad a cop did not pull me over i took it's liscens plate lamp off and put it on the stratus because a cop pulled me over for it's light a week ago,the car is not insured,and it isnot road ready untill i put the battery in the trunk but i was on E and i live 2miles from a truck stop so wtf i had fun[8D]

Old 09-01-2007, 12:44 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker
Default RE: how sad pointless but funny too

you have to have a license plate light???

idont have one hmm and ive been pulled over in the dark so maybe its just your states law

how can you forget how to drive a mtx in 2 months???

Old 09-01-2007, 02:48 PM
12 volt
Record Breaker

license plate light is just cheap excuse for the cops to pull you overaround here. After theyget youfor the light they what to search your car, or maybe its just me they do it to. not a big fan of law enforcement.

Old 09-01-2007, 04:27 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 12 volt

license plate light is just cheap excuse for the cops to pull you overaround here. After theyget youfor the light they what to search your car, or maybe its just me they do it to.
i used to have that problem all the time....years ago the cop used the excuse that my friends taillight was cracked to pull us over.....it wasnt broken, just had a small crack in it.....my friend ended up getting arrested for posession[&:]

i cant even go 1 day without a liscense plate light without getting pulled over[:'(]

Old 09-01-2007, 08:18 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

i only have been driving mtx since feb.and im driving my automatic stratus every day for the last two months so i can see how i was a little rusty.....where i live there is drug dealers so i can see them pulling people over for no liscenslight. the cop was real nice i was speeding(83 on a 75)and he put down i was going 75.86 because i only had my permit and i was 'learning'with my mommy....turns out we did not have the insurence card or registaion with us that dayidk why but we lucked out it was near my house too so atleast it was near home....it was pretty cool for my first time[8D](i make itsound like sex)

Old 09-01-2007, 09:42 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

ok imBACK i just drove my neon and pissed off my quad neighbers[8D]i can drive stick again so no more bitch'n from me. that was fun i got to 50 almost as fast as the stratus (1/2 mile or lessdirt strait)spun the tires and maid some real noise and some big dust....now to get it street legal i'll make another post for thati frogot how fun it was to drive a mtx neon

Old 09-02-2007, 02:16 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

i love my mtx neon i believe an automatic is not very much fun.. cuz i love shifting it feels like i accelerate pretty fast

Quick Reply: how sad pointless but funny too