srt-4 swap....

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 03:28 AM
tattoojack
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: srt-4 swap....

ORIGINAL: estneon

hey dumbasses[:@] the srt-4 kills imprezas,wrx, and the sti...and if you realy have an acura engine in your neon im gonna kick you ***[:@]

heres a how to and parts list for the srt-4 https://dodgeforum.com/m_746808/tm.htm
LMMFAO

Old 09-19-2007, 04:26 AM
HabitatHxC
Captain

Such poor grammar, I know I dont have the best. But DAMN! I have to read the posts like 4 times to get what yo sayzin dog.

Watch this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN2VqFPNS8w

Old 09-19-2007, 07:26 AM
AJay
Veteran

hey dumbasses[:@] the srt-4 kills imprezas,wrx, and the sti...and if you realy have an acura engine in your neon im gonna kick you ***[:@]

heres a how to and parts list for the srt-4 https://dodgeforum.com/m_746808/tm.htm

ay *****...y don u stop hatin on tha ones who r just gettin into it...

Old 09-19-2007, 08:30 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds to me like some one has never been in an srt-4....because the srt-4 and impreza wrx sti are very close to each other thesrt-4 being faster.....
thats b.s. because a stocksrt4 isnt much compared to a stock sti....i dont see why people think that srt4s are untouchable[&:]
now a stage 2 will beat a stock sti......but not a stock srt4...pitiful that you would think that[&o]

Old 09-19-2007, 10:25 AM
das2123
Legend

^^^ AWD launches are awesome! And no the SRT-4 will not beat an STI.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:36 PM
AJay
Veteran

thanx...spud....

Old 09-20-2007, 12:02 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

sorry...sorry...typo i meant sti being a littlefaster...i was typing too fast and half asleep[:@].....i know stock vs stock the sti would probablywin but they are not untouchable either thats why i said close i have only seen two with the srt-4 wining(stock vs stock)...it depends on the drivermostly sti's would win stock vs stock...but start modding the srt-4 the sti isdone forunless it mods too....my old girlfriends dadhad a gold sti....that was the only respectible sti i have seen in az......highly moded and will kill any srt-4...he totaled it and bought a 3000gt twin turbo...thats a fun *** car....but he just put down impreza...not sti or wrx.....i would love to own a 2004 wrx sti....but the 1st genneon can be faster by a little so why buy the expensive car when i can get there with less cash....and ajay i dised flacoz...not you

Old 09-20-2007, 07:44 AM
spudsterier
Legend

i know stock vs stock the sti would probablywin
with the same driver in each car, there would be no "probally" about it.....the srt4 wouldnt stand a chance....

but the 1st genneon can be faster by a little so why buy the expensive car when i can get there with less cash
because if you spend the money to get tons of power out of a neon then you gonna have a fast car, but it will still always be a cheap old neon...... a WRX is a fast durable car...i mean hey, if its built for off road rally racing then it has to be built pretty damn tough....the suspension is really durable...when i drive my moms wrx i can feel that is was built good, but when i drive the red r/t i know its still a neon and anything can happen..
with the money i have into my red r/t and including the price of the car, i could of almost bought a used sti....
i would trade every neon and every dime i have(which isnt much)for an sti

Old 09-20-2007, 11:17 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

i probably would to but it would have to be just theright sti... 2004, blue, and no mods....but thats about $10,000 i might as well get the r32 i want....in the mean time im just going to mess with my neon and make itable pass sti's so their pride is hurtmaby i will race for pinks and get a sti[8D]....tune my new sti and race for pinks agaist a skyline....ha ha ha thats going to hapen

Old 09-21-2007, 04:38 AM
Slashwannabe

Just get a turbo and agood waste gate that will give you 20lbs of boost and I see no way you can lose. 2.2 Turbo Chargers got high12s back in the day with SIMPLE MODS to the waste gate.

Quick Reply: srt-4 swap....