Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what style fender?

tru tru

Old 10-17-2007, 12:37 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

i don't thinkfoam stuck up the nose matters now the hood i want to makefor the bonneville will need some foam....ok alotoffoam so why notget some foamfor the neons hood.i think the neons hoodmight be some what of a srt-4 hood with some other features. the fenders for the neon will be f1 or d1 stylefender.im going to just buy them because they are allredy made and cheap enough i would only save about $100 if i did it myself....im willing to pay that to not have to work all damn day. lastly i will not makevented fenders for my bonneville. looking at the way they made it it would not be worth it to add a vent. i will still make oem fenders they weigh alot so it will help alot.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 PM
SCCA B8

what year bonneville? my friend has had 3 ranging from like 96-99 the SSEi is a pretty nice car haha

Old 10-17-2007, 05:43 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

1969....theres not too many 69 bonnevilles that have fiberglass parts so i want mine to have some fiber glass[8D]...it's my ex lowrider i wanted it to be a lowrider but i can't ruin it's frame it's to damn pretty so i will leave that to my posmarquis and my pos olds...so now im looking to build my bonneville for street performace(shut up slash i know what you will saybut any thing can be fast with enough work)

Old 10-18-2007, 08:50 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

crap looks like i will not be doing this after all. fibergalss is up in price it would be over $1500. oh well i will just go back to lowriding it.i thought it would be cheaper to tune it....but nowi will just redo my interior and getmy wires and vouges most importent is my new c-top....i might still do a hood for the neon or the stratus but i doubt it

Quick Reply: what style fender?