1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

just proved the neons capability

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 09:11 PM
justinsanders
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just proved the neons capability

everyone is always raggin on me about me and my slow *** mopar. well i just got done racin my friends 4.3L high out put s-10. everyone thought it was gonna spank my ***. then the light turned green, we dumped our clutches and i took off then he stayed with me a length behind me. everyone was suprised and no more slow mopar ne more.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:49 PM
pimpberetta
Veteran
Default RE: just proved the neons capability

Common man, they make race tracks for a reason.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:57 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

wow you beat a slow pos s-10.hell a kid on a bikecould pass one. lets look at youfor evidenceyouwon agaist one with almost no mods and some heavy speakers....hondas put up more of a fight.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:02 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

i race on the track onece in awhile but sometimes there is some punk kid in his honda thats just asking for it....i only do it when it's just me and the other driver so that i don't risk anyone else

Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: justinsanders

my slow *** mopar.
Sir that is impossible.

But I must ad that 2 days ago I was going for a Coffee run and the S-10s brother a BLAZER with black tinted windows and the 4.3 Vortech enginehad to stay side by side with me going 35mph in normal cruising and was trying to pimp me, so we both get a stop light and I rev the high output 150hp Neon Engine, I then see him start to brake torque I start my break torqueing as soon as the oppisite lane's light turned yellow and I was like a deer in the head lights for about .00005 of a second when the light turned Greenand somehow I managed to launch like a mother Fk off the line! I and even burn out and for the first time I could torch a car off the line and have 2 cars on them instantly then once I got into my powerband of 2500Rpm (25mph as well) My car took off like a Rocket and Chevy boy gave up once I pulled a rediculous 5 cars on him.

So next light comes up and he's really determined to see if his Blazer is as slow as I made it look, sure enough same thing happened again! He got schooled.

Of course I must say the 4.3 Vortech engine is a piece of ****, but alot of people around my area and elsewhere trhink these are quick because of the "Vortech" name on that crap V-6.I've got to drive4 of them as my sister and her boy friend who is a homo owns3 and I drove a friends to help him move and they alljust lack any sort of steam going up hill even in 4 wheel low!. The only one that gave me any sign of power was my Sisters Purple 2 door Blazer that is a 5 speed and even then I was falling asleep driving. After about 20mph they shoot their wad and give up accelerating, like a fat chick running the 50 yard dash.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:08 AM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: pimpberetta

Common man, they make race tracks for a reason.
Look at Mr Morals with the Steve Irwin killed by a StingRay pic, are you trying to gain points into heaven saying that after you put that Avitar on your profile?....lol

I have no problems with you but I just like to point out the funny and Ironicstuff....

Old 10-31-2007, 02:18 AM
12 volt
Record Breaker

this post is useless

no one cares how juvenile andnegligent you can be

Old 10-31-2007, 03:20 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

i like this post it proves people don't now anything about chevy. the only realy fast chevy is the corvette...theres more but their not worth talking about. my faverite thing about chevy was they got the viper banned from racing agaist their corvette on some track racing thing...because it was faster...i thought that was the point[8D]

Old 10-31-2007, 03:29 AM
GrApHite03

i only street race in school zones... takes more skill. then i sell them some weed.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:25 AM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

i only street race in school zones... takes more skill.
Yer my Hero!

Quick Reply: just proved the neons capability