1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

little ****ers (paint tips)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:20 PM
civiceater88
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default little ****ers (paint tips)

ok sooo some little ****ers in my nieghborhood have keyed me car for the second nite in a row....so now im getting body filler and stuff to fix it........i was wondering if u guys could give me any pointers on the bondo and the primer please.............. wat sand paper to use and stuff like that.........im gunna prime the hood driver door driver rear door and driver quater panel for now..........im probaly gunna do it this weekend any pointers would b great guys

Old 11-15-2007, 11:40 PM
tattoojack
Veteran
Default RE: little ****ers (paint tips)

my only tip is wait till you catch the lil bastards or you will be doing the work twice.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:49 PM
unclemike
Veteran

I have an aluminum softball bat you can use. But seriously for now why not get some touch up paint and a fine modeler's brush. Fill up the scratches with paint. Try to keep it level with the origional finish so you won't have to sand it.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:56 PM
99 Neon
Veteran

I would go nuts if i saw a kid key my car. I wouldnt care how big the guy was he would be going down one way or another.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:30 AM
civiceater88
Professional

ahhh dude if i c the kid im 18 almost 19 i dont give a **** if he/she is 13 or 35 u dont **** with my whip and when u do and i find out ill beat your *** till u dont move!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

true to that dude i would be so pissed.. and someone big would prolly do it to my car cuz it beat theres(HAHA) cuz there all tough but i dont know of many people who cant take a baseball bat or brass knuckles to the head... but i would just get some touch up paint... duplicolor makes it... and its really good... it comes in spray paint and the pens for scratches which would be what you need

Old 11-16-2007, 02:58 AM
tattoojack
Veteran

ORIGINAL: boxerjl2

true to that dude i would be so pissed.. and someone big would prolly do it to my car cuz it beat theres(HAHA) cuz there all tough but i dont know of many people who cant take a baseball bat or brass knuckles to the head... but i would just get some touch up paint... duplicolor makes it... and its really good... it comes in spray paint and the pens for scratches which would be what you need
word!

Old 11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
fsu182
Captain

the first owner of my neon worked with mentally handicapped. one time she made one of them mad i guess and he came out and threw his walker up on the hood of what is now my car while she was parked getting ready to leave work

ok so i guess its kinda funny

im just going to re-spray the hood and front bumper cuz it looks like a speckled mess. what is best to use to strip the bumper? the hood actually has two small rust spots. sucks i already got a 2003-current dodge emblem and put on my hood. now ill have to find a way to re-apply it.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:01 PM
civiceater88
Professional

yea well its keyed all the way down to the metal

Old 11-16-2007, 07:19 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

ouch!! well idk i like the idea of bondo but they have this stuff that covers scratches that bondo cant get.. not sure of its name but its red you could use that then get some duplicolor that matches up with your color.. or you can sand the entire car down and paint it

Quick Reply: little ****ers (paint tips)