wing...

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Aerorat
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wing...

ORIGINAL: Captansavaho

as far as ricer. dont listen to anybody your car do what you want.
I nd the that. Anybody says you are a ricer cause you do something different to your car it is because they are jealous deep down no matter what stage of denile they are in.

Old 12-16-2007, 06:20 PM
AJay
Veteran

lol thats good....

Old 12-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

I dont really think rice when I see it, I think what purpose does it serve on a neon?

Old 12-16-2007, 06:43 PM
96ACR*
Veteran

i like the wing, i just think its a little big for a neon

Old 12-16-2007, 09:06 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

'rice' is the mind status of someone...getting one of thoses cheapwings is bad on performace so it's a mind status of speed with the oppostite effect...'rice'...if you want it strickly for looks your not a ricer but 9 out of 10 times they think it's for performance.

im not saying allwings are rice...but cheap *** knock-off wings arei don't care if you get it but be smart and get a real one not a cheap one...i have somefriends with wings it the pricerange of$300-$1000compare the price

and ps..i don't think you can call a asian car a ricer every time same effect goes into it...it'sthe mind of the driver not the car...tell a honda with a full turbo set-up that it is ricer and you will get owneddont froget they only sound like go-cart's because they are 4 bangers we are just as bad...it the nauture of the beast...anyone ever calla v8 with noexhaust system a go-cart[8D]

Old 12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Aerorat
All Star

ORIGINAL: estneon

'rice' is the mind status of someone...getting one of thoses cheapwings is bad on performace so it's a mind status of speed with the oppostite effect...'rice'...if you want it strickly for looks your not a ricer but 9 out of 10 times they think it's for performance.

im not saying allwings are rice...but cheap *** knock-off wings arei don't care if you get it but be smart and get a real one not a cheap one...i have somefriends with wings it the pricerange of$300-$1000compare the price

and ps..i don't think you can call a asian car a ricer every time same effect goes into it...it'sthe mind of the driver not the car...tell a honda with a full turbo set-up that it is ricer and you will get owneddont froget they only sound like go-cart's because they are 4 bangers we are just as bad...it the nauture of the beast...anyone ever calla v8 with noexhaust system a go-cart[8D]
All I did was add the 2nd gen rt wing to mine and it helps hold the *** end from trying to come around on corners at higher speeds

Old 12-16-2007, 11:14 PM
Aerorat
All Star
Old 12-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Aerorat
All Star
Old 12-17-2007, 12:26 AM
99 Neon
Veteran

I got mine for 150 suckersss

Old 12-17-2007, 01:11 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Aerorat

ORIGINAL: estneon

All I did was add the 2nd gen rt wing to mine and it helps hold the *** end from trying to come around on corners at higher speeds
but thats not a knock off of another product...think about it do you think for $30-$150 that they put it in a computter sim ora real air tunnel...no so it's just a thing thatfits on the back of a car....but the real companies that care about performance aerodynamics did put the proto-type in a air tunnle or a computter simulated air tunnel...factory spoilers useally go in a computer then get made. (sorry for the spelling)

btw does anyone have a blue srt-4 spoiler for sell?...i would paint it myself but i have to many paintingjobs going on[>:]

Quick Reply: wing...