1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

streetglows?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 12:39 PM
hatchetman2590
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default streetglows?

i was just curious wat everyones opinion on having blue neons on my neon? i will have some pics up soon.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:44 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Default RE: streetglows?

I think they are pretty neat. I don't think blue though, everyone does that. I was unique when I had my neon and put a white underglow kit on. Man, it was really cool. I remember I used to turn all my lights off and just snap on the white underglow and go flying by my friends on the street, it was just like this big floating cloud going by making all this noise, it was incredible. But I never ran it on the streets, I didn't want to get in trouble, and also people just think it looks silly haha. But every now and then I'd throw on it on in the streets and people were just like dumbfounded. I'm pretty confident I was the only guy in Maine rocking an underglow kit, it was awesome. Whenever I'd pull into a fastfood restaurant though, yeah the switch went on lmao, and everyone would just be like jaw dropping, was quite cool. I had that neon looking very sporty and respectable, it was a well done car. Sadly, it just didn't have enough power for me even with all those performance mods I did (aem intake, MPx Throttle Body, Pacesetter Header, Hi-Flow Cat, Vibrant Dual Exhaust)...and still she didn't move as fast as I needed her to haha. But yes, anyway, sorry for my tangent, I get excited when I talk about that car, but I traded her in still for the big beast. GO with the underglow, just don't be silly about it and like have it on all the time, and get white or something less traditional!

Old 12-29-2007, 01:54 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

if you going to get underglow go with what i have... just search for 3 million led on ebay... there awsome... I should get some pics.

Old 12-29-2007, 02:01 PM
hatchetman2590
Professional

when u talk bout less traditional my friend had pulsing purple under the car in the wheel weels, in the engine, in the interior just bought everywhere u can think of now that was an awsome car

Old 12-29-2007, 02:14 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had green under car lights on my 1st blue r/t...along with green in the trunk, blue in the headlights, blue in the back seat, and blue above the radio

Old 12-29-2007, 09:18 PM
hatchetman2590
Professional

well i got the neons on but i found out my passenger side was broke there is a crack in the tube so now i have to send it to the company but other than that it looks ****ing amazing

Old 12-30-2007, 12:11 AM
protivakid
Veteran

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00

I think they are pretty neat. I don't think blue though, everyone does that. I was unique when I had my neon and put a white underglow kit on. Man, it was really cool. I remember I used to turn all my lights off and just snap on the white underglow and go flying by my friends on the street, it was just like this big floating cloud going by making all this noise, it was incredible. But I never ran it on the streets, I didn't want to get in trouble, and also people just think it looks silly haha. But every now and then I'd throw on it on in the streets and people were just like dumbfounded. I'm pretty confident I was the only guy in Maine rocking an underglow kit, it was awesome. Whenever I'd pull into a fastfood restaurant though, yeah the switch went on lmao, and everyone would just be like jaw dropping, was quite cool. I had that neon looking very sporty and respectable, it was a well done car. Sadly, it just didn't have enough power for me even with all those performance mods I did (aem intake, MPx Throttle Body, Pacesetter Header, Hi-Flow Cat, Vibrant Dual Exhaust)...and still she didn't move as fast as I needed her to haha. But yes, anyway, sorry for my tangent, I get excited when I talk about that car, but I traded her in still for the big beast. GO with the underglow, just don't be silly about it and like have it on all the time, and get white or something less traditional!
Any pics of the old Neon? I vacation in Maine sometimes and used to see a green neon w/ a huge spoiler on it time to time up in the area I stayed at and always wondered if it was someone's from the forum.

Old 12-30-2007, 11:01 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

HAH wouldn't that have been something! But no, it wasn't me, my neon was black. It was a really well done car, I miss it, but I like this Ram a lot better, can do a lot more with it power wise, but still, liked the neon. Here are some shots of it from back in the day.

[IMG]local://upfiles/61042/4C41CD6802964440B4D44501B0608A8B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/61042/2622E6F90FD5421F9D5EFB26C131B921.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/61042/A4360D7AC14D4F8296B040E99179F257.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/61042/9CD59E6F571A43E1ACEC85EB338355CE.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: streetglows?