1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

what has the world came too....

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what has the world came too....

Whne I saw this on org, it really made me want to drop a B16 into a neon. mn would that **** people off, but it would be oh so different.

Oh ,and for those who seem to think they stopped making honda performance parts when the neon hit the street; OPEN YOUR EYES. Honda have every bit of potential as neons. More engine to swap around, and there are far more organized than the neon world. Their parts are more expensive, but that does not mean there is no bite behind the bark. Seen first hand a 91 hatch with a type r teg engine toast some v8 cars. Talking 3 car lengths up top. Every has potential. How many of you thought diesel trucks would be running 11's and 10's on the street? Thanks goodness the one I ran into was not so fast

Old 01-07-2008, 06:46 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

das I'm talking about the k20 block with the k24 head... It's been proven not to be able to hold boost due to the oil passages being parcially blocked by the different head...they have learned to enlarge the oil passage on the head to get it to work but most dont....

Ghost I'm not saying that honda doesent have potental but in the hands of most they really dont you need to know what the hell your doing with a honda to get them to work well. Same as our neons but our neons are much more simplified in the engine bay then most hondas... I love my civic... however I would not want to mod it any further then it allready is...

Old 01-07-2008, 07:27 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

yeah most honda owners could not build or even race a honda right...then you have the kids who think they can and kill people just to win a race...hondas dont justhave potential...all cars have potential. i know a few honda owneres that would kill anycar for miles so i can respect car but i hate the drivers

Old 01-07-2008, 10:22 PM
scramer05
Rookie

I gaurantee you that my friends lsvtec turbo swapped crx would kill that srt civic. I love srt-4s. I hated Hondas until i started working around them. To say a Honda has no potential is a ridiculous statement.

Quick Reply: what has the world came too....