1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Turbo timer

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:07 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo timer

Do i need one? I run 8 psi. It is a coolant and oil turbo? And its really cold out. What do you think? And another thing. Is the fuel pressure gauge feed on the rrfpr universal? So it will fit any electrical gauge i get?

Old 01-20-2008, 11:27 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Turbo timer

if you get an electric fuel pressure gauge then it will come with a sending unit that can go in the port on the regulator.....cheaper way though is to just get a mechanical gauge that can stay under the hood....

you dont need a turbo timer if you have the coolant line hooked up to the turbo, its just a safety feature.....you dont even need one if you dont run coolant lines, you just need to remember to let the turbo cool down for a minuite or so before you shut the car off...

are you asking if you turbo has coolant and oil lines???? just checking since i always see alot of question marks in your posts....even though some of your statements arent questions at all....it just gets confusing

Old 01-21-2008, 08:39 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Turbo timer

I dont know why i do that. I will try to stop so its less confusing. No its was not a question. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Turbo timer