1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

rigging up an axle?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 01:43 AM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rigging up an axle?

lol was just thinking about having the car on dollys and having it roll down the driveway and thinking your going to stop it by jumping in and hitting the brakes and you go with itand yeah you dont need the axles if your just going to be pushing it back and fourth. tire rods yes, axles no.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:19 AM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: DOHCgarrett t3

lol was just thinking about having the car on dollys and having it roll down the driveway and thinking your going to stop it by jumping in and hitting the brakes and you go with itand yeah you dont need the axles if your just going to be pushing it back and fourth. tire rods yes, axles no.
now picture this...

your car is on dolly's rolling down the driveway you chase after it and bearly grab the side of the surfboard wing and it slips out of you hands... the car fishtails into the street, witch of coarse is sloped as well and is now heading sideways down the street, hitting everything in site... lol sorry thats what I pictured

Old 03-14-2008, 08:51 AM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its funny that u guys are picturing that lol. yesterday as i was finishing up getting the engine in. i heard this like metal and concret sound, look out and my neighbors trailer across the street started to roll down his driveway on its own and it stopped in the middle of the street next to a car lol.

Old 03-14-2008, 12:22 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 95to96transplantneon

now picture this...

your car is on dolly's rolling down the driveway you chase after it and bearly grab the side of the surfboard wing and it slips out of you hands... the car fishtails into the street, witch of coarse is sloped as well and is now heading sideways down the street, hitting everything in site... lol sorry thats what I pictured
and then picture this you just manage to grab the surf board and after it slips out of your hands your friend has the bright idea of getting in and hitting the brakes. so hes riding with it sideways down the hill hitting the brakes screaming like a girl when he comes to a major intersection. luckly the light was green and made it throught "safely" and sideways just to cross the road into the lake???!!!

Old 03-14-2008, 02:32 PM
neonracer1010
All Star

ORIGINAL: 95to96transplantneon

now picture this...

and then picture this you just manage to grab the surf board and after it slips out of your hands your friend has the bright idea of getting in and hitting the brakes. so hes riding with it sideways down the hill hitting the brakes screaming like a girl when he comes to a major intersection. luckly the light was green and made it throught "safely" and sideways just to cross the road into the lake???!!!

are you kids like 10 and watch an assload of cartooons haha!
that would be pretty damn funny tho.but the car would hafta turn somehow to get out of the driveway onto the road, unless u live in a culvasack on a hill

Old 03-14-2008, 09:00 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

it turned because one of the wheels on the dolly is sticky. you know theres always that one wheel on everything thats just a little bit jacked up that and no i dont watch cartoons and im like 10 x3

Old 03-15-2008, 12:40 AM
neonracer1010
All Star

it turned because one of the wheels on the dolly is sticky. you know theres always that one wheel on everything thats just a little bit jacked up that and no i dont watch cartoons and im like 10 x3
lmfao always, damn dollys

Quick Reply: rigging up an axle?