1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Doors Blown Off By Civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Doors Blown Off By Civic

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

Wow slash. You really went to town. That was mean.
You guys just witnessed the manifestations of his head games on me, besides its the internet blow it off. he's a uselessfkr and I let him know it big deal.

Are we little kids where comments like that hurt our feelings? Spud since you became a moderator you've been a *** hole. Authority goes to everybody's head obviously, Your part of the reason I've been extrapissed on this forum, you and your comments talkin **** about me when I've always liked you and defended you to people who laughed at your Neon on Youtube and Neons. org, guess loyalty means **** to you.

We all say oh wow Slash was being harsh on that useless fkr Spawn whos the biggest double talking jive **** sucker on this forum next to Airwolf who eggs people on till they want to throw a diaper on and drive to the guys house without stopping and beat the **** out of him.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Spawne32
Professional

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

Wow slash. You really went to town. That was mean.
You guys just witnessed the manifestations of his head games on me, besides its the internet blow it off. he's a uselessfkr and I let him know it big deal.

Are we little kids where comments like that hurt our feelings? Spud since you became a moderator you've been a *** hole. Authority goes to everybody's head obviously, Your part of the reason I've been extrapissed on this forum, you and your comments talkin **** about me when I've always liked you and defended you to people who laughed at your Neon on Youtube and Neons. org, guess loyalty means **** to you.

We all say oh wow Slash was being harsh on that useless fkr Spawn whos the biggest double talking jive **** sucker on this forum next to Airwolf who eggs people on till they want to throw a diaper on and drive to the guys house without stopping and beat the **** out of him.
Whatever helps you sleep at night boss lol

Old 03-20-2008, 12:29 AM
12 volt
Record Breaker

damn slash, you should really get some help for that temper problem and try not to take things so personal.

Everyone has there own opinion and maybe if you respected theres someone will respect yours.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:55 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spud since you became a moderator you've been a *** hole. Authority goes to everybody's head obviously, Your part of the reason I've been extrapissed on this forum, you and your comments talkin **** about me when I've always liked you and defended you to people who laughed at your Neon on Youtube and Neons. org, guess loyalty means **** to you.
i honestly dont care...
i dont need anyone to back me up....if sumone wants to talk smack about my car then let them...its just a car...
i have never heard anyone on the other site talk about my car....but if someone has a link then i would love to read it..

loyalty??? what loyalty???
this sint a democracy, totalitarianism, or a dictatorship....its just a bunch of people that sit on their computers and have fun talking to people about their cars....

power hasnt went to my head....ive only been an *** hole to people that dont listen to anyone else...their opinion is all that matters....

Old 03-20-2008, 01:04 AM
mulletman11
All Star

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: dtjackten

[blockquote]quote:

The SOHC has 140+, wheel Hp. [/blockquote]

how does a sohc have stock 140+ hp???? when numbers to the crank r 132 stock???

[/blockquote]

If the DOHC has 150hp and has only 2 wheel horsepower more than a SOHC then obviously the DOHC is overrrated or the SOHC is underrated. The SOHC is rated at 132hp yes, the SRT-4 is rated at 215 at the crankbut people somehow get 227hp out of the wheels.

The 426 Hemi is rated at 425hp, They did that on a Dyno thatwas only ratedtohandle 400hp, real world dyno's show 560hp at the crank on the Hemi.

Chrysler has a history of underrating their engines for insurrance and whatever their specific needs are at the time.

slash, i agree with spud, i have heard you say some dumb things, but that about takes the cake man.
And as for the horsepower rating for sohc and dohc, the 132 and 150 hp numbers are just what the engine produces, not power to the wheels. that number is actualy lower somewhere are 110 to 130 to the wheels.
i have a dohc mtx r/t, which will blow the doors off any auto neon and any sohc mtx in their stock forms, respectivley.
And the dohc has 2 more lbs of torque than a sohc, not hp.

my r/t has light mods, and im just getting about 160 whp on the dyno.
does that mean with headers, high flow cat, iceman cai, an underdrive pulley, mopar ecu, and other little goodies, all these things make 10 hp?
no.
it mean that those numbers are not the whp for a neon, just the bare capability of these engines.

Old 03-20-2008, 02:46 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: rayraydoet

so if you have a rod knock you can easyly check to see if its a wrist pin or rod know or nothing! what i do is start teh car let it warm up for a min or 2 and pull each spark plug wire off 1 at a time then plug it back in and go to the next what you want to do is listen to the knock when you pull the wire if it gets louder is most likly a wrist pin knock, if you pull it and it gets quiter(sometimes it only gets quite for a little and gets loud) its most likely a rod knock. the reasons for thhis is when it combusts in the clyinder and fires it pushs the space between the crand and rod so when you pull the wire, the sound gets quite bewcause theres no forces being exerted on the piston,there for its a rod knock, now wrist pin when you take the wire off and its not firing the pin and piston are no longer having the firing force pushed agiasnt the piston there for when the wire is pull it gets louder because it not pusing agasint the bronze bushing it tapping. i hope that helps. It always worked for me and every engine i rebuilt i was always right with that test. if nothing happens you could have a colapsed hydralic roller rocker and every tiem the valve returns it bangs angest the seat and hits the rocker and there for making that annoying tap. when you do the test you can use a long screwdriver to "listen" to the engine. and when you check to see if its a rod know listen to the car runing by the oil pan and rev it if the sound is realy lound at the bottom of the engine is mosy likly a rod knock. and if its you main bearings for the crank usaully the oil seals are leaking like crazy and you have crank walk withc is bad in and out play and pissobly up and down play(realy bad) people get crank walk from using to agresive clutch in there cars like a 6 puck race clutch, the pedal effort from that clutch is insane, you can admagine what presure you pushing on the crank when you push the pedal in. so if yoiu dont got a lot a power theres no need for 6 puck thats for major hp cars multi disk is the best way to go best sliping fetures, and the best for the crank bearings to avoid crank walk
thank yuo very much ill check that out this weekend its not really a big priority cuz the new engine will be here soon.. but thanks for the info..

wow seems like every post turns out to be a war

yes street racing is illigal but whats the point of haveing a moded DD.. so if you have a modded neon then why are you driving it everyday and how could you resist racing someone when you know what your car is capable of.. i havent looked at any pics of spawnes car or heard of him talking about performance.. but i really dont understand haveing a modified DD and not racing it ??

Old 03-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Spawne32
Professional

ORIGINAL: boxerjl2

thank yuo very much ill check that out this weekend its not really a big priority cuz the new engine will be here soon.. but thanks for the info..

wow seems like every post turns out to be a war

yes street racing is illigal but whats the point of haveing a moded DD.. so if you have a modded neon then why are you driving it everyday and how could you resist racing someone when you know what your car is capable of.. i havent looked at any pics of spawnes car or heard of him talking about performance.. but i really dont understand haveing a modified DD and not racing it ??
Name:  100_0856.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  175.2 KB

Old 03-20-2008, 09:59 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

from now one, every post needs to stay on-topic
if anyon has anything to say thats off topic, then make another post

Old 03-20-2008, 10:16 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

slash, glad to hear that you dont like this forum, as you wont miss it.

when you learn to conduct yourself like an adult, you can email me and discuss returning, if you decide to do so. perhaps if youre going to state that youre 24, you should stop acting and speaking like your in middle school. This isnt the little neon site packed full of and run by high school kids helping their friends rip off other members...we conduct ourselves as adults here, but judging by how you act, im not surprised one bit that youre more comfortable elsewhere.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:49 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

all I can say after reading all of this is ... WOW! Somebody(Slash) needs some Prozac or something and an anger management courseor 2.

I have been here long enough to have gotten my own warnings and all but talk like that is enough for a total ban for life. Its obvious that he has little respect for anyone here and that no matter who you are he feels the right to come at you with that intolerable trash mouth.

WOW

Hopefully guests here dont think that he is an accurate representation of how all the members act here.

Quick Reply: Doors Blown Off By Civic