just wondering???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 09:11 AM
bone33
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just wondering???

ORIGINAL: 95to96transplantneon

as far as slash goes.. it wasent that he was funny yeah the kid was funny... it was the harrasment that went on on a daily basis and then the war zone he created on a daily basis...

how old are you frigging 12? he created a war zone???? are you still suckin on yo mommas tit? grow some skin boy or you are always gonna be known in life as "the jerkface that tells on the cool kids" or "the f++++t who s++ks his own +ic+" i work with a guy like this..... a tattletale who is offended by everyones language or opinions. guess what YOU = HIM. nobodly likes him either, we all just put up with him. just like here.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:20 PM
mulletman11
All Star

he did create a warzone

his constan crude lanugage and his random knowlegde of nothing

and his bias rants about sohc atx neons, nothign got accomplished

someone would ask a legit question, and BOOM, sash would come in with random bull**** that just pissed ppl off

honestly bone, i dont remeber seeing you logged in much during his rant last week, so from someone who experienced it first hand last week, if you dont know what ur talking about, **** off.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: mulletman11

"his constan crude lanugage"

"it first hand last week, if you dont know what ur talking about, **** off."
i think you ought to look what you post or figure out how to use the edit button quick. Hypocrite.

ithink people like youshould mind their own business, you remind me of my neighbor who nags at me to get rid of my neons when the town already is on my *** to get rid of them. nothing good ever comes from a person who buds their nose into things that don't involve them.

i also think slashes random bs as you say probably made you mad because he was probably dead on with what he was talking about.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:12 PM
JackMehoffer69

his constan "crude lanugage" and his random knowlegde of nothing

"sash would come in with random bull**** that just pissed ppl off"

honestly bone, i dont remeber seeing you logged in much during his rant last week, so from someone who experienced it first hand last week, if you dont know what ur talking about, **** off.
sorry for the double post its just funny to see a hypocrite in action. deserved another highlight.

Dude you are VERY rude. You talk about a war zone? who made a specific thread on a member to go bash them? not Slash, threads like yours and 95-96transvestites create war zones.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

I mean really how long do we have to play this charade with jackmeoffer69???
2nd.....defending slash way to hard

Old 03-29-2008, 03:16 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: Captansavaho

I mean really how long do we have to play this charade with jackmeoffer69???
2nd.....defending slash way to hard

whatever I stand up for whats right and what you guys are doing isn't right. Ban him forever for all I care but do it for the right reason and be prepared to ban other people for doing the SAME THING.

I'm not Slash but I do know him we live 10 miles from eachother and he is not the dick u guys think he is. I do own 4 neons and he has personally threw in a transmission for me and rebuilt one of my dohc engines. I made this accountandhe used it 2 times so hecould talk to badstrat and then i decided to post here but I have been lurking for a year between here and Neons .org, this is all my account not slashs and besides his real name is Josh why don't you use it and he's a ncie guy and he's going to Neons 2008 so I wonder if you guys will be mean to him in person?.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

they did ban him for the right reason...whether slash was correct on what he said or not...most didnt mind if he went off here and there....but the week before he was banned...it was way out of line...AND the admins should be prepeared to ban people for the same thing since it clearly states in the rules of what is approriate or not..personally i dont mind if slash came back but he better have a whole new attitude...

Old 03-29-2008, 04:37 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

what are you stalking me? i dont EVER remember seeing you here. YOU must not be all that important. i saw everything that he said. BTW i spend most of my time in the 2nd gen neons section with the adults.

Old 03-29-2008, 05:39 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bone33
BTW i spend most of my time in the 2nd gen neons section with the adults.
then maybe you should stay over there....

the admins have no tollerance for people that go off like slash did...its that simple

yet again....this is all getting rediculous...if this is what alot of the posts are gonna be about, then why dont we just call this site "slashforum"

before this gets too much out of hand....

Quick Reply: just wondering???