Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

quick slash poll

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:05 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: quick slash poll

Just to clear the air... Look after I spoke with spud after I wrote my rant... spud had told me he had allready recieved 3 other complaints and the admins had allready been made aware of the situation... I at no time have bashed him i belive at the begining of this thread i even said the following...

ORIGINAL: 95to96transplantneon

He was banned...

please read this post...

https://dodgeforum.com/m_1243655/tm.htm

and guys please if you want this poll to stay..

Keep it civil...
I Just dident apreciate how every post became a allout my ***** is bigger then your ***** post... I dident even have a problem with the swaring itself it was the outright compleate disrespect for people...

Old 03-29-2008, 10:15 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: quick slash poll

Did you ask him nicely? Like the new guy side. A warning. He wasnt always that bad either.
If you came on here and supported your thoughts and people gave you crap then maybe you would be rude back also.... I really dont think slash started it. I think it was something that happened mostly over the last month or 2. Just like the kids ishotting up schools. People picked on them and didnt like them because of there beliefs. Do you know what that is called when you do that? Its not a good way to be. Dont be a bully if you dont want the nerd to shoot up ur school. You know what I mean. I also think it could have been solved with a few sorry's. Slash stood up for what he though, does that mean is not a reasonable guy? And just a side note. I do think that how slash blew up on people was wrong. I even told him that. But by that time he was kicked already. Did anyone else ask him nively to be more polite? No because people were to busy try to get there 2 cents about how slash is wrong and what not. 10 people are happy he is gone but 3 reported him. The person that made this thread even implied he doesnt care for slash. Its dodge forum against slash. If I didnt like someone i would report them also............ If I was 12. Okay now I am really done.

Quick Reply: quick slash poll