1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

i need quiet exhaust for a day!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:07 PM
99 Neon
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i need quiet exhaust for a day!!!

i hate cops i got the same ticket two days ago

Old 04-24-2008, 02:26 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

^^^^ yeah i hate them 2

the other day i needed my car jump started and ive always heard their suppose to serve and protect and the fat piece of **** wouldnt even help me...

Old 04-24-2008, 10:25 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: das2123

Just slap a stock muffler on there and be happy.

FYI, there is an "E" in douche
heh heh thats great

Old 04-24-2008, 10:31 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: boxerjl2

^^^^ yeah i hate them 2

the other day i needed my car jump started and ive always heard their suppose to serve and protect and the fat piece of **** wouldnt even help me...
all depends on the cop had one push me to a gas station with his car when i ran out of fuel.

other than that i call it a fix-it-ticket. they write you a ticket for your infraction and then you take it in there and they say yey or nay. a lot of the times they dont even check if you fixed it or not they just say okay and write it off. how much is the ticket anyways?

Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

I can top that. I was stranded on the middle of no where. No gas in there car. No gas stations, not hotels. Nothing. Just 50mph winds, snowing, and 6 foot snow drifts on the road. I asked them what I should do. They said I better figure something out. Wouldent do anything. 0 visibility. I just ended up following them to another highway that was plowed more. Haha. Counted about 20 cars in the ditch that night.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:19 PM
neonracer1010
All Star

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

I can top that. I was stranded on the middle of no where. No gas in there car. No gas stations, not hotels. Nothing. Just 50mph winds, snowing, and 6 foot snow drifts on the road. I asked them what I should do. They said I better figure something out. Wouldent do anything. 0 visibility. I just ended up following them to another highway that was plowed more. Haha. Counted about 20 cars in the ditch that night.
how did u follow them without gas?

Old 04-25-2008, 02:21 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neonracer1010

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

how did u follow them without gas?
yeah im kinda confues on that too, he did say no gas in there car. which would be their. but anyways out of the 20 cars what how many of them were RWD 4WD and FWD? bet is was mainly them 4WD bastards that think they own the road in the snow.

reminds me of a time i was on the expressway and this damn exploder drove past me. keep in mind is crappy out roads suck. and this moron wants to try and kill someone. well about 2-3 miles up the road hes on the sholder of the road front end is pretty much not there. seemed like someone took a chop-saw and cut it from the passenger side front and at a 45 degree angle to the driverside window. everything was pretty much gone. him standing outside his car looking at it. which IMO is dumb as hell since there are more drivers like him out on the road at that time too. (wish one of them would have taken him out) ...
took me 3 hours 10 minutes to get home that day a 46 mile trip that usualy took me about 45 min.

P.S for those thinking of joining the ARMY... DON'T I had to do a 12 mile road march today and i have blisters covering my whole heel. ARMY SUCKS

Quick Reply: i need quiet exhaust for a day!!!